Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:25 am

Poll: Are you a dirty rotten party loving scoundrel?
This poll is closed.
You got me redhanded, Sae Smile
17.65%
3 17.65%
I'm a party goer, but none of the rest. Watch where you throw those words you crazy girl.
23.53%
4 23.53%
You kidding? Yuck.
58.82%
10 58.82%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the hell do people party?
Why the hell do people party?
Seriously... they are loud, annoying, and smell horrid. Why the hell do people have them?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Why the hell do people party?
Clearly you seem to have a rather specific concept of what a 'party' is.

For instance, the parties I throw involve being visited by a group of friends, breaking out the vaporizer and pot, putting on a TV show and downloading (err... ordering) pizza from Dominos.

Contrast that with the massive quarterly party my fraternity throws, involving alcohol, loud music and a crowd of people to wade through.
(April 19, 2011 at 9:23 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Seriously... they are loud, annoying, and smell horrid. Why the hell do people have them?

Improved chance of getting laid.
The hell you say about parties!!! I play parties for money and/or free beer. Parties are great and I will do them till I die.

And even though I am creeping up on 40, slightly greying hair, and have a beer belly, I guarentee you that I can still make the audience dance, laugh, shout, and near the end I will convince more than one lady to take her top off and "jiggle those tah tah's"

If you hate parties, then you suck start farts out of a crotchety old anti-social's asshole.

That will be all
Quote:If you hate parties, then you suck start farts out of a crotchety old anti-social's asshole.

What a fragrant expression,not to mention mature and tolerant. (if you happen to be 12) Cool Shades

Me? I've never liked parties unless I know most of the people there. I went to them from about age 17 for a decade,plus discos/dances at least once a week, to to meet girls. I was spectacularly unsuccessful.

Don't go to parties these days as I stopped drinking due to a vindictive liver. Being the only sober person in a room full of drunks is not only boring but often cringe inducing.

Today; Moros' description is close to the kind of parties I actually attend from time-to-time (sans pot)
Quote:a crotchety old anti-social's asshole.

Hey! I resemble that remark.
(April 19, 2011 at 9:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(April 19, 2011 at 9:23 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Seriously... they are loud, annoying, and smell horrid. Why the hell do people have them?

Improved chance of getting laid.

For some. Never picked a girl up from out on the town, and only once or twice from a party, but didn't get laid. So I guess they don't count either.

Never been a big fan of large crowds.

I'm with Moros on this ...
Clearly you seem to have a rather specific concept of what a 'party' is.
A party doesn't have to be raunchy, but hell, who cares if it is. I'm all for it.
What the hell do you do if you don't go out and socialize?!? What is life without experiencing the communal drunkeness of your friends and family?! I gotta tell you, if given the choice of going out on a Friday night or staying home and reading threads ... I'm going to the fuckin party. Stay home by yourself the rest of your life. I hope you like cats and knitting and funky cabbage smell - cause thats where you're headed!

"Why the hell do people party?" Ridiculous question. That's like asking, "Why do people laugh?"
[Image: Evolution.png]

Moros Synackaon Wrote:Clearly you seem to have a rather specific concept of what a 'party' is.

For instance, the parties I throw involve being visited by a group of friends, breaking out the vaporizer and pot, putting on a TV show and downloading (err... ordering) pizza from Dominos.

Contrast that with the massive quarterly party my fraternity throws, involving alcohol, loud music and a crowd of people to wade through.

Agreed that I do... it's the latter to which I refer of course.

I was presuming the 'raunchy' form of partying (alcohol, many people, loud music)... I can totally understand hanging out with a few friends and maybe doing something together... but I can't wrap my brain around how a 'raunchy' party is at all fun. Same problem I have with orgies really (too many people, too much 'noise').

I don't consider a couple of friends getting together to be a 'party'. I use 'couple' in this case to mean is about 3ish.

Cinjin Cain Wrote:What the hell do you do if you don't go out and socialize?!? What is life without experiencing the communal drunkeness of your friends and family?! I gotta tell you, if given the choice of going out on a Friday night or staying home and reading threads ... I'm going to the fuckin party. Stay home by yourself the rest of your life. I hope you like cats and knitting and funky cabbage smell - cause thats where you're headed!

Life without experiencing communal drunkenness is, i think, preferable. I don't like people when they are drunk... it exasperates the things I hate about them while reducing the things I like.

Given how many friends I have at the moment, it might well be correct. As for what I do, why do you think I am an avid gamer and have so many posts here??

The Good Albeit Drunk Reverend Jeremiah That Is Also A Dirty Rotten Party Loving Scoundrel And He May Or My Not Know What Language He Is Typing In Wrote:The hell you say about parties!!! I play parties for money and/or free beer. Parties are great and I will do them till I die.

And even though I am creeping up on 40, slightly greying hair, and have a beer belly, I guarentee you that I can still make the audience dance, laugh, shout, and near the end I will convince more than one lady to take her top off and "jiggle those tah tah's"

If you hate parties, then you suck start farts out of a crotchety old anti-social's asshole.

That will be all

And... eew.

I also do not suck farts out of anyone. Never touched such an area with my tongue/lips. Never will.

Ever.

Just to get that out of the way Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 20, 2011 at 1:30 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
The Good Albeit Drunk Reverend Jeremiah That Is Also A Dirty Rotten Party Loving Scoundrel And He May Or My Not Know What Language He Is Typing In Wrote:The hell you say about parties!!! I play parties for money and/or free beer. Parties are great and I will do them till I die.

That will be all

And... eew.

I also do not suck farts out of anyone. Never touched such an area with my tongue/lips. Never will.

Ever.

Just to get that out of the way Tongue

Fine. Then you obviously do it with a straw.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7351 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 929 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 803 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 981 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Party like it's 19999? The Valkyrie 47 8811 April 18, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  party like it's 399? SaStrike 14 2071 April 17, 2018 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Why do some people lack a sense of humor? NuclearEnergy 20 3678 November 25, 2017 at 11:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why are people so obsessed with the show Game of Thrones? NuclearEnergy 31 6405 October 16, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Emmett
Rainbow Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP J a c k 23 2101 August 19, 2017 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Athene
  Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes? NuclearEnergy 7 1201 March 4, 2017 at 5:51 am
Last Post: HairyCyclist