Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your Dungeons and Dragons alignment?
What is your Dungeons and Dragons alignment?
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

Online Alignment Test

Just answer all of the questions truthfully and we will see what your alignment is.

My Alignment?:

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

RE: What is your Dungeons and Dragons alignment?
True Neutral

Quote:A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
Looks like me and you would get along great moros...other than the occasional rib poking by me to get you to go out and do something nice for the community
Neutral good. Damn I'm boring.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Looks like im surrounded by great company...NG is a great alignment...true neutral and chaotic good is great as well. Lawful neutral and chaotic neutrals are a bit freaky to me. Chaotic Evil and lawful evil disgusts me. Lawful good is great as long as they dont go "holier than thou" on you. Neutral evil deserves to be slapped, those selfish pricks!
You're speaking a dialect of nerd I dared not study.
(May 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: You're speaking a dialect of nerd I dared not study.

LMFAO..I was a nerd back when being a nerd was frowned upon.

Now everyone plays roleplaying games and have computers.
Not everyone - that was classified as "useless" nerd in my parents' eyes...along with comic books.
Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Good.

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6
I didn't go to the website because Dungeons & Dragons are of the Devil. Next thing you'll be talking about Harry Potter.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alignment System. Where would you place yorusef? Catholic_Lady 92 10476 March 2, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3464 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle? MJ the Skeptical 34 8924 May 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  State your religious belief, and your OS of choice Vegamo 10 2350 January 14, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: pocaracas