Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Osama Bin Ladens death a miracle from John Paul II
Osama Bin Ladens death a miracle from John Paul II
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/02...n-paul-ii/

CNN Wrote:While many world leaders praised the U.S. killing of Osama bin Laden, the president of Peru went a step further on Monday, calling the development the first miracle of Pope John Paul II since he was beatified last weekend.

“I have said that his first miracle has been to remove from the Earth this demonic incarnation of crime, evil and hatred,” Peruvian president Alan Garcia said, according to CNN affiliate America TV in Peru.

“And I think that’s great news that should please Mr. Obama,” Garcia went on, referring to the U.S. president. “In some way, it also vindicates (former) President George W. Bush who made the decision to punish bin Laden and to patiently continue this work that is finally bearing fruit.”

Pope John Paul II, who died in April 2005, was beatified in Rome on Sunday, hours before Obama announced that bin Laden had been killed in Pakistan by U.S. Special Forces.

Beatification is the last step before sainthood and requires someone to have performed one miracle after his or her death. Sainthood requires the church to confirm a second miracle
RE: Osama Bin Ladens death a miracle from John Paul II
If the SEALs had fucked OBL up the ass, the way the pollack pope's pervert priests did to all those altar boys, THAT might be a miracle worthy of him.

Instead....it just looks like like Peru is run by a fucking moron.
Yeah.. If I was Peruvian I would be might ashamed that my leader said such a batshittery thing in the 21st century.
All I can think to say is, Peruvian president Alan Garcia? WHO???

*Ignoring the noise in the background from peru*
[Image: Evolution.png]

So the dead Dope located Osama and communicated this information to US intelligence agencies? Or maybe he guided the helicopters to the compund? Or perhaps he showed the SEALS exactly where Bin Laden was hiding in the compound? Did he fly one of the helicopters?

Just when I thought the shit coming from the mouths of believers couldn't possibly get any more stupid....
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
He died in 2005 and we killed OBL in...2011?

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(May 6, 2011 at 3:24 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: He died in 2005 and we killed OBL in...2011?

He's been shaking hands since he got to heaven... Millions of people - even in paradise a saint can't get a break.

Cool Shades
[Image: Evolution.png]

"shaking hands" - is that a euphemism?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(May 6, 2011 at 3:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: "shaking hands" - is that a euphemism?

Is that what they call it now a days?
Beats "choking the chicken."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gospel of John controversy Jillybean 12 494 March 4, 2024 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why are Paul's writings in the Bible? Fake Messiah 122 6520 October 8, 2023 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is the lamest "miracle"? Thor 32 6306 November 23, 2022 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The false miracle of Fatima now a movie Foxaèr 17 1650 September 6, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Miracle of the Sun. Jehanne 9 1422 August 20, 2018 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Paul's Writings Underpin Western Thought SteveII 232 17427 August 6, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dating Paul's Writings JairCrawford 33 3013 July 30, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Miracle Spring water Joods 24 3693 June 27, 2018 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Paul's "persecution" of the early Christians? Jehanne 134 14916 February 22, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The undeniable miracle at Fatima pabsta 582 154816 August 19, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Astonished