Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The death of the Sun and Jesus' Second Coming.
The death of the Sun and Jesus' Second Coming.
It is widely predicted that the Earth will be destroyed after our star enters its red giant phase some 5 billion years from now. If Jesus decides to return then, where will the Second Coming take place?
RE: The death of the Sun and Jesus' Second Coming.
With all of humanity dead, there won't be anyone alive to believe in and perpetuate the bullshit.
(October 29, 2018 at 1:42 pm)Kit Wrote: With all of humanity dead, there won't be anyone alive to believe in and perpetuate the bullshit.

Alien Jesus will send you to Squiddy Hell, heretic!
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 29, 2018 at 1:42 pm)Kit Wrote: With all of humanity dead, there won't be anyone alive to believe in and perpetuate the bullshit.

Perhaps our descendants will have colonized other Worlds throughout the Galaxy, and with the upcoming merger with Andromeda in the next several billion years, our species may be on dozens of new Worlds.

Where will Jesus come back to?
(October 29, 2018 at 1:40 pm)Jehanne Wrote: It is widely predicted that the Earth will be destroyed after our star enters its red giant phase some 5 billion years from now.  If Jesus decides to return then, where will the Second Coming take place?

New heaven and New earth is where we are going (after the judgement and all)

Either Way you will be stood before him in judgement before our sun poops the bed. why don't you ask him?
Jesus doesn't have that long. the Sun's increasing luminosity will kill plant life and evaporate oceans before 2 billion years are up.
I'm still waiting for evidence that the fucker was here the first time.
(October 29, 2018 at 2:13 pm)Drich Wrote:
(October 29, 2018 at 1:40 pm)Jehanne Wrote: It is widely predicted that the Earth will be destroyed after our star enters its red giant phase some 5 billion years from now.  If Jesus decides to return then, where will the Second Coming take place?

New heaven and New earth is where we are going (after the judgement and all)

Either Way you will be stood before him in judgement before our sun poops the bed. why don't you ask him?

Why won't Jesus meet me now, in person?

(October 29, 2018 at 2:16 pm)Cato Wrote: Jesus doesn't have that long. the Sun's increasing luminosity will kill plant life and evaporate oceans before 2 billion years are up.

I have read 500 million years for 40 degree (Celsius) planet wide temps, which will do us all in.
(October 29, 2018 at 3:02 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(October 29, 2018 at 2:13 pm)Drich Wrote: New heaven and New earth is where we are going (after the judgement and all)

Why won't Jesus meet me now, in person?

(October 29, 2018 at 2:16 pm)Cato Wrote: Jesus doesn't have that long.  the Sun's increasing luminosity will kill plant life and evaporate oceans before 2 billion years are up.

I have read 500 million years for 40 degree (Celsius) planet wide temps, which will do us all in.
the holy Spirit will.. The holy Spirit will answer now if you belong to Christ.. how ever if you do not Jesus waits for you at your judgement, and you can ask there. although if he asks if you have any questions I'd probably ask for a glass of water.. might not see one again for a while Beer Funnel
Drich, is your emoji chugging the kool aid, like you apparently did?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin and death LinuxGal 35 2152 December 11, 2023 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dozens of Nigerians freed from church awaiting 'Second Coming' in Ondo zebo-the-fat 2 569 July 3, 2022 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  How do Christians imagine 2nd coming of Jesus? Fake Messiah 39 3590 September 15, 2020 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Jesus' Second Coming Foxaèr 23 2447 June 16, 2020 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The Miracle of the Sun. Jehanne 9 1410 August 20, 2018 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The 100-year anniversay of Fatima is coming-up! Jehanne 21 4914 October 13, 2017 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Reason why aliens coming here will want to kill us Fake Messiah 20 6140 October 11, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3067 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Bart Ehrman Has A New Book Coming Out Minimalist 20 3681 March 23, 2016 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Second Coming already happened??? Jehanne 30 4124 March 6, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky