Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:11 pm

Poll: The Trump Poll
This poll is closed.
Trump is a frickin igit
61.11%
11 61.11%
Trump is mad because he cant be classified as a "bear"
5.56%
1 5.56%
...what the fuck is a "Trump"?
16.67%
3 16.67%
Trump for President!!!!
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump on why he opposes gay marriage
Donald Trump on why he opposes gay marriage
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/03...56951.html

Donald Trump Wrote:It’s like in golf. A lot of people--I don’t want this to sound trivial--but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.

[Image: r-GOLF-TRUMP-large570.jpg]
Trump showing off his heterosexual golf club

As usual when it comes to the Republicans, Trump was married multiple times and had a kid out of wedlock and now he will teach people morality
RE: Donald Trump on why he opposes gay marriage
He'd better not bend over to pick up his ball with those two guys in skirts behind him.
Whenever anyone says this:

Donald Trum Wrote:I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be ...

Get ready to hear something really bigoted against that group of people coupled with a denial of bigotry.

Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
This is why I'm not worried about him becoming president. I mean there's stupid and than there's ... holy christ that guy is dumber than a bag of hair.

I know what the polls say, but I just don't think he's got a chance.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 9, 2011 at 4:30 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: This is why I'm not worried about him becoming president. I mean there's stupid and than there's ... holy christ that guy is dumber than a bag of hair.

I know what the polls say, but I just don't think he's got a chance.

more like holy christ that guy is dumber than a bag of bad toupees.
(May 9, 2011 at 4:33 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: more like holy christ that guy is dumber than a bag of bad toupees.

Is that a toupee? It looks like a cheesy comb-over.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Perhaps the Donald's own father was gay, and Donald wished his father had done a puclic service by not marrying his mother and causing her to give him birth.
Well, at least he's still cool with the blacks.
(May 9, 2011 at 4:28 pm)DeistPaladin Wrote: Whenever anyone says this:

Donald Trum Wrote:I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be ...

Get ready to hear something really bigoted against that group of people coupled with a denial of bigotry.

Just as when some one says "I'm not racist, BUT-----"

I can understand a really rich person being a complete arrogant cunt,but how did he get to be so rich when he's such a stuffwit? Thinking
Why, I think..

I think gay marriage should be between a man and woman!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 19734 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1113 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1684 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 513 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 4118 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2775 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1025 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1517 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1240 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8123 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb