Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I admit it ... I'm better than you.
Tongue 
I admit it ... I'm better than you.
Softball league? Bowler? Hop-Scotch? Intellectual? Musician? Drinker? Mountain Climber? Fornicating?

What is your hobby? What do you do that sets you apart? Brag damnit!

(I thought a nice friendly easy thread was in order. I got to bashing the christians pretty hard in my last two. So instead, lets see if we have anything in common with eachother. Besides, we can always go back to bashing each other in the next thread.)Tongue

So I'll start it off.

I could probably kick the shit outta the majority of you at poker. I play regularly nightly games and I've won 3 tournaments in Las Vegas and placed in 4 others. I love cards.

I've got a couple more hobbies, but you go ahead. What could you destroy me at? Big Grin

EDIT: Spelling error.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: I admit it ... I'm better than you.
I'm a good poker player too. Haven't won any tournaments, but that's only because I haven't entered any. Tongue

I could probably hack computers better than most people here though.
(May 13, 2011 at 10:54 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm a good poker player too. Haven't won any tournaments, but that's only because I haven't entered any. Tongue

I could probably hack computers better than most people here though.

I have no doubt Adrian, that you would destroy me in front of a computer..... I'm still trying to figure out what a POP is and why it doesn't have a thing to do with soda.

I could kick your ass at smoking bowls.
I reckon I could kick Voids ass at smoking bowls.

Challenge Accepted!
(May 13, 2011 at 11:41 pm)Skipper Wrote: I reckon I could kick Voids ass at smoking bowls.

I don't know Angel I've been a musician now for 17+ years .... I've got some experience in that particular art. (granted, not as much as I use to)

Besides Void, I've seen your posts, if you want to kick my ass - it's easily done with your knowledge of physics.

Gentlemen, the real winner of taking tokes is me. I build gravity bongs for fun when I'm high.

I propose we all meet in Amsterdam in two years time to hold a grand smoke off!

I can kick ass with physics, scientific programming or most other forms of programming short of being a CS major.
Why wait two years? I can be there in 4 hours! Ready, set, smoke!
(May 14, 2011 at 12:03 am)Skipper Wrote: Why wait two years? I can be there in 4 hours! Ready, set, smoke!

I've got the atlantic ocean between me and you. I'll have to take a raincheck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Admit Rant Foxaèr 5 338 August 10, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Stronger Than You (atheist version) Der/die AtheistIn 3 954 August 3, 2017 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Astonished
  You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . . vorlon13 3 873 July 8, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paintings made better with cats Fidel_Castronaut 4 1723 May 27, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Real life is better than fiction TaraJo 9 2277 January 8, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Music made a little bit better Kayenneh 8 2109 June 22, 2013 at 11:33 am
Last Post: viocjit
  A Better Religion with a TRUE God. Cinjin 15 4102 December 16, 2012 at 1:33 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Jesus is Better? Cinjin 32 9315 May 9, 2012 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10845 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla