Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Better Religion with a TRUE God.
A Better Religion with a TRUE God.
Couldn't leave you good people without the front end of the greatest story every told!!!

Several years ago ancient writings were discovered in a cave outside of some dustbowl not far from some forgotten ruin in a desert that civilized humans moved away from six centuries ago. It is because of this remote location that mankind has had to settle for many false gods over that past few thousand years instead of what I now know is the one true god, Yammerdud. I know this to be true because these writings clearly state that Yammerdud is indeed the one true creator and should be both loved and feared by all men for all time. Obviously, if this was written 3000 years ago, than it must be completely true and historically accurate. There really can be no doubt that the self-proclaimed prophets who wrote these precious words of Yammerdud must be honest, highly educated and intellectual men of great wisdom. Now that I have offered up completely legitimate and undeniable evidence of the true God of this world, I will now translate some of God’s holy word into English.

Gazapapatu 1:1-32
For it was in the beginning that Yammerdud found himself to be without both entertainment and sustenance. Twas the first day of creation when Yammerdud said, let there be pies; delicious fruit pies. On the second day, Yammerdud created fruit and saw that it was delicious. And Yammerdud saw that he was floating around in the dark and did not have a place to enjoy his delicious pies and therefore created the world and set it on a pillar held up by four elephants walking in a circle.
On the fourth day, Yammerdud created animals.
On the fifth day, he took a nap and woke up five billion years later, but He saw no point in counting all those days and decided that everyone will only count the days he was awake. On the “sixth day,” as Yammerdud looked about to create his next awesome flavor of pie, he noticed a few people walking around naked near a large body of fresh water and he was angry. Natural biological evolution had created something more intelligent than the animals he had created and he realized he had to destroy it.

(skipping ahead a bit)
Heplerziah 2:10-44

And Yammerdud saw that the humans were having great pleasure during mutual physical relationships and demanded them to stop. But many would not and those that would not stop he made into homosexuals. But alas, to Yammerdud’s great dismay, the homosexuals continued to enjoy healthy sexual relationships and He knew that they must pay a price for their disobedience.
And on the “eleventh day” Yammerdud created the sun and some grass.
It was about this time that a plan was devised to teach the humans a lesson. Yammerdud found it fitting to require that all humans were now to pick fruit for his pies, which of course were the very reason he created all of the universe in the first place. He decreed that only the best fruit can be picked under penalty of certain death.
Alas, some sinner picked a mango that had a small worm burrowing through it and cursed all of mankind for the rest of eternity.
And Yammerdud saw that it was good and created a place of eternal damnation. A place called, Smell.
For it is in Smell that the wicked humans will have to walk around in baby feces and dog droppings, enduring the stench for all of time. “And no pies shall be eaten in Smell,” quoth the high Lord.

Now you know the front end of this story as well as the end. If you'd like to know more about our Lord God Father and Dictator, Yammerdud and his son, Dingdong. I will continue to translate the amazing words of the ancients.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: A Better Religion with a TRUE God.
So how many Hollywood celebrities have you converted now?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(December 12, 2012 at 7:39 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: So how many Hollywood celebrities have you converted now?

[Image: 23cruise.650.gif]
Bullshit. There is only one religion with a true, factual god:The Prince Philip Movement.
(December 12, 2012 at 7:39 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: So how many Hollywood celebrities have you converted now?

I know it sounds crazy, but hey, it's all completely true.

I wonder how the first christians sold their religion to the world???? Cause so far I haven't had any success.

Oh that's right, they had an advantage I don't have: An entire population that had no science, little to no education, and a healthy dose of boredom combined with a lethal dose of blood lust.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 12, 2012 at 10:16 pm)Cinjin Wrote: ...

Oh that's right, they had an advantage I don't have: An entire population that had no science, little to no education, and a healthy dose of boredom combined with a lethal dose of blood lust.

Sounds like Hollywood.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(December 12, 2012 at 10:16 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Oh that's right, they had an advantage I don't have: An entire population that had no science, little to no education, and a healthy dose of boredom combined with a lethal dose of blood lust.
And this population already believed in something similar. Wink
For them, it must have been like switching from catholic to baptist.
This is utter bullshit, everyone knows that the one true god is my almighty Snarfwidget. BLASPHEMER!
What is this madness?! Bow to the Yoga Lord, master of the fistage, or be destroyed!

I suppose newer people here won't know about the Church of the Yogage... I should probably revive that sometime.

May you all soil yoga mats in hell. C'moon.
Cunt
(December 13, 2012 at 8:27 am)frankiej Wrote: What is this madness?! Bow to the Yoga Lord, master of the fistage, or be destroyed!

I suppose newer people here won't know about the Church of the Yogage... I should probably revive that sometime.

May you all soil yoga mats in hell. C'moon.

How dare you! I'll have you know I live in a third world country and am taking flying lessons on behalf of my Snarfwidget! Don't ask me why my all powerful snarfwidget needs me, BUT HE DOES!(Shaking fist at computer screen).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 373 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 916 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1205 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
  True story about local PBS programming. Brian37 1 500 January 18, 2017 at 11:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 465 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Missed it by that much..... True story.... Brian37 13 1803 May 4, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Feminists loves Islam/No true scotsman Ronsy21 1 863 February 22, 2016 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  Christoid logic #2 - the one true lie! ignoramus 8 1622 February 19, 2016 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Athene
  As Usual...More True Than Funny Minimalist 2 1068 February 25, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The true meaning of Easter. Jackalope 7 1976 May 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cato