Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Man beheads woman in supermarket shouts 'god is on earth'
Man beheads woman in supermarket shouts 'god is on earth'
Quote:"He grabbed a large kitchen knife from the shelf and stabbed her at least 14 times in the neck without saying a word," the source said. "Eventually he managed to sever her head. He picked it up and ran out of the shop."

A 28-year-old homeless Bulgarian man with a police record was arrested after he allegedly fled the Valdes shopping centre. The suspect, named in reports as Deyan Valentinov, allegedly made off along Avenida Juan Carlos saying: "God is on earth."

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Man beheads woman in supermarket shouts 'god is on earth'
To be fair, I don't think we can pin this horrendous act on religion or religious thought but instead solely on the fact that this man is utterly and completely insane!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Yeah read that ... fkn nutjob. Poor woman though sympathies to the family
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 15, 2011 at 5:31 am)oggtheclever Wrote: To be fair, I don't think we can pin this horrendous act on religion or religious thought but instead solely on the fact that this man is utterly and completely insane!

Yep an obvious loon.

If it wasnt for belief in god would he have found another reason to kill though?

How does someone manage to stab another person *14* times in the neck in a *supermarket*?

Once or twice, I can understand it happening, maybe even 4-5 times if someone has gone into a sort of rage or delirium... but in a *supermarket*, which even in alaska typically has a good 10 people within a few aisles of each other.... and he actually managed to *flee* the *supermarket* with a *severed head* dangling from one of his hands??!???!

Do tell me this was in Britain or some other locale where weapons are forbidden and the people run for the police instead of solving their own problems -_- Because otherwise my opinion of people's response to brutality/death/gore/what-have-you becomes even lower than it already is -_-

Addendum because I think it's fitting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq8lgAj0D...re=related

I'd be very fascinated at the reaction of the common person to a real life Vamp Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It was in a Chinese supermarket in Spain. How many people were there I don't know but I do know that he was eventually caught and restrained by the public until the police got there.
Oh good.

"A 28-year-old homeless Bulgarian man with a police record was arrested after he allegedly fled the Valdes shopping centre. The suspect, named in reports as Deyan Valentinov, allegedly made off along Avenida Juan Carlos saying: "God is on earth.""

Implies to me that he managed to get away. If this isn't the case, then maybe there is a little hope for when the aliens come and flay people in brutal and unnecessarily violent/cruel ways ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
When the Aliens come? We They are already here....
(May 15, 2011 at 5:54 am)oggtheclever Wrote: It was in a Chinese supermarket in Spain. How many people where there I don't know but I do know that he was eventually caught and restrained by the public until the police got there.

The police also hadto stop the UNARMED crowd from kicking the shit out of him.

It does not take long to stab someone multiple times and the knife was actually one on sale in the supermarket, so any oher shopper culd have equally armed themselves if they so chose.

That he didnt run riot and shoot dozens of people a la american nuts can be put down to the strict gun control in europe.Tongue

Have you ever noticed that when people do this fucked up shit they never yell things like "Darwin was right!" or "Dawkins is the Messiah!!"

It's always for god........
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4428 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 8024 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Dems pick LGBT woman of color for SOTU rebuttal John V 10 1839 January 27, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Earth to Trump -- Fuck You!! Jehanne 104 40130 June 4, 2017 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Putin Ally threatens Nuclear War if Trump loses, says woman can't lead USA Divinity 87 11525 October 18, 2016 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Pence: A Woman Hater from Way Back. Minimalist 12 1714 July 17, 2016 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Japanese woman killed by American marine. WinterHold 21 2582 May 27, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Bernie & Hillary "Scorched earth" morons....... Brian37 4 1049 April 3, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Greatest Country On Earth..... Minimalist 2 846 April 3, 2016 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: NaughtyButNice
  Design for Planet Earth's Official Flag. Iroscato 13 2121 May 23, 2015 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist