Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:31 am

Poll: What do you think of Saerules's posts?
This poll is closed.
If she says something sensible, it is so rare as to bet on never happening.
2.94%
1 2.94%
Who needs 4chan when she's around for our daily brainmelt?
5.88%
2 5.88%
It is very uncommon for her to make sense. But that's why we all love her. Heart
8.82%
3 8.82%
Why read her nonsense posts when others can do that and respond to it for me?
5.88%
2 5.88%
I can root the nonsense ones out by skimming the second line for half a second.
8.82%
3 8.82%
It's about 50-50...
5.88%
2 5.88%
Sometimes goes off into her own little world of gaming and nitroglycerin. And then she babbles... she'll be back soon.
14.71%
5 14.71%
She's just another member of the forums... she makes sense most of the time, and sometimes needs to clarify herself. You hear that Sae? You aren't special. Not a pretty unique little snowflake, but we all love you Heart
11.76%
4 11.76%
She is the very definition of sanity, despite her often roundabout method of expressing just how sane she truly is.
5.88%
2 5.88%
Her 'silliness' is something she does 'for fun'.
8.82%
3 8.82%
I understand what she is doing with almost every post she makes...
8.82%
3 8.82%
This poll is obviously incredibly biased.
5.88%
2 5.88%
To hell with quantification to feed her falsely narcissistic personality. Go take your meds Tongue
5.88%
2 5.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What percentage of Saerules's posts do you find understandable?
Heart 
What percentage of Saerules's posts do you find understandable?
I ask because I got an IDEA... not because the VPP has a banana-weilding Robotic Ninja Spider Monkey operative here forcing me to do this Blush

Edit: Post away now Sleepy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: What percentage of Saerules's posts do you find understandable?
My votes:

* Sometimes goes off into her own little world of gaming and nitroglycerin. And then she babbles ... she'll be back soon.
* She's just another member of the forums ... she makes sense most of the time, and sometimes needs to clarify herself. You hear that Sae? You aren't special. * Not a pretty unique little snowflake, but we all love you :Heart:
* Her 'silliness' is something she does 'for fun'.
* To hell with quantification to feed her falsely narcissistic personality. Go take your meds. Tongue
The other day I panicked and almost checked myself into a psychiatric hospital when one of aerzia's posts didn't seem completely nonsensical. Then I mastered myself, reread the post and, to my infinite relief found that in my agitation I misread what she posted.
Tongue
(May 25, 2011 at 9:42 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I ask because I got an IDEA... not because the VPP has a banana-weilding Robotic Ninja Spider Monkey operative here forcing me to do this Blush

Edit: Post away now Sleepy

[font=Georgia]
Now it all makes sense. I understand everything with the makeover of the forum. Life, the Universe, the meaning of Fnord.

James

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
Surely you meant the meaning of fr0d0, who is 96 times more interesting than Fnord, and 4 times as likely to make you smile. Unless you're a creeper... Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1262 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  When Morons Find Each Other Minimalist 7 1046 November 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  No I did not find Mich McConnell but... Brian37 8 1398 June 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  16K posts Foxaèr 14 1222 May 13, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8406 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7236 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2154 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16407 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  Can Someone Help Me Find this Word? Rhondazvous 28 5446 February 19, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The stuff you find on the side of the road... Socratic Meth Head 17 2261 June 3, 2016 at 8:21 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain