Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A plane with window the passengers can open.
A plane with window the passengers can open.
So a man and a woman are in the security line waiting to get on a plane; he has a smelly cigar while she has a yippy dog.

Both of them pay off security to let them take their annoying carrryons onto the plane.

While on the plane they are both getting annoyed looks from the passengers because many of them are coughing from the cigar smoke and the little dog won't shut up.

The man sees an opportunity to be a hero so he opens a window and throws the woman's dog out the window!

She quickily retaliates by grabbing his cigar and throwing it out the same window. There is a great cheer from all the passengers!

Then all goes silent because they all notice that the dog is sitting on the wing of the plane and he has something in his mouth.

Can you guess what it is?

That's right! He has a blue brick in his mouth!
RE: A plane with window the passengers can open.
ROFLOL

Heart

You're on a roll, Rhizo Smile If Dotard doesn't come back and get his game on, I'd say you've earned my funniest member vote this year Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I don't get it Sad
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 15, 2011 at 1:08 pm)Darwinian Wrote: I don't get it Sad

Read this post: http://atheistforums.org/thread-7290.html
@Jack:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-7290.html

Read that first Smile
(June 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: @Jack:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-7290.html

Read that first Smile

I got it, but I don't want to overly encourage foolishness in others so I will award you [Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif][Image: star.gif]
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Impossible.

Smoking is not allowed indoors at airports except perhaps in designated smoking areas.
TSA employees do not take bribes, and it's actually up to the air crew as to what's allowed onboard a commercial airliner.
Smoking is illegal onboard commercial passenger aircraft, and aircrews won't allow it.
Windows aren't designed to be opened on board commercial jet airliners.
If a window were to be opened at cruising altitude (say around 30,000 ft), rapid decompression would occur and people would be sucked out of the plane or die from asphyxiation unless they were wearing an oxygen mask.
A dog would not be able to sit on the wing of an airliner cruising at around 500 MPH.
The dog would die from asphyxia.
Bricks are rarely blue unless painted.
Bricks are incapable of self-movement, let alone jumping as high as a commercial airliner could fly.
It would be impossible for a small dog to grip a normal-sized brick in its mouth, let alone being able to lift the weight of it.

In spite of this, this story is still more believable than the bible.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(June 16, 2011 at 11:13 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: In spite of this, this story is still more believable than the bible.

I predict a future with heated debates about:
the motivations of the brick
The shade of blue
Wether the brick is actually blue or not, or wether its a metaphore
The existence of the brick
The origins of the brick
and wherepeople eagerly await the return of the ascended brick, and condemn others to an eternity of getting their head bashed in by the red brick

WHAT. HAVE. YOU. DONE‽‽‽‽‽

(June 15, 2011 at 1:10 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote:
(June 15, 2011 at 1:08 pm)Darwinian Wrote: I don't get it Sad

Read this post: http://atheistforums.org/thread-7290.html

Ninja Heart

That's what I get for adding a nice direction for Darwinian on top of it Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plane crash fail Something completely different 2 2029 February 3, 2013 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Test if you are open minded - Conservapedia reverendjeremiah 6 2362 January 16, 2012 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Faith No More