Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Clear Proof
The Clear Proof
Finally.. a religious book that has a chapter titled "The Clear Proof".

Can you believe it?!?!!??! It is finally here, all of you skeptics and atheists..the CLEAR PROOF you have been looking for from the creator of the universe!!!!1!!!!1!111!1!eleventyone!!!

The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98: The Clear Proof
YES...FINALLY!!!!!
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:1 Those who disbelieve among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters could not have left off (erring) till the clear proof came unto them,
Preach it Allah and Mohammad..Preach it!
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:2 A messenger from Allah, reading purified pages
..man those pages were so sparkly clean! Just wondering how they stayed that way back in a time of no toilet paper or soap?
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:3 Containing correct scriptures.
Absolutely, 100% correct and fallacy free!!!!
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:4 Nor were the People of the Scripture divided until after the clear proof came unto them.
This CLEAR PROOF has converted MILLIONS!!!!1!1!!1!
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:5 And they are ordered naught else than to serve Allah, keeping religion pure for Him, as men by nature upright, and to establish worship and to pay the poor-due. That is true religion.
umm..yeah...we are getting orders before the CLEAR PROOF? The unbeliever can and have also paid the poor due... they arent religious.
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:6 Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.
Where is the clear proof? Allah apparently isnt much of a creator of beings is he?
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:7 (And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings.
Atheists and other people from other Relilgions other than Islamic have done good things, and those religious people believed as well. We atheists were stauch in our beliefs that you Muslims, along with everyone else religion wise, were DEAD WRONG.
The clear Proof / Quran / Surah 98 Wrote:98:8 Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, wherein they dwell for ever. Allah hath pleasure in them and they have pleasure in Him. This is (in store) for him who feareth his Lord.

Wait..the ..what...unrealistic punishments for those who do not, and unrealistic rewards for those who did, follow the earlier orders?

Thats it?!?!?!

Where the fuck is "THE CLEAR PROOF!"

Honestly.. this chapter of the Quran makes Islamics look like a bunch of fucking idiots who dont know what the definition of "Proof" means.

They call this "poetic"

For being written by an all powerful deity, I can easily and honestly say "I AM NOT IMPRESSED!"
RE: The Clear Proof
That's about as clear as it gets for them.
Maybe the clear proof used to be a clear proof when Muhammad was alive. That's why so many people converted to Islam. But the "clear" proof doesn't exist anymore, I suppose. (?)

I said this earlier, which is that all these "proofs" for Islam are basically a matter of degrees because our perception of them differ from one another in the same way as teleological arguments, fine tuning arguments, and all the other arguments for the existence of God. The air, water, earth, clouds, food, light, butterflies, flying squirrels, etc. are all proof to me for the existence of God, but they are only natural elements for an atheist. Similarly, even humans are a proof to me, while for you, they are nothing but biological entities originating from a sperm and an egg cell.
(June 17, 2011 at 11:32 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Maybe the clear proof used to be a clear proof when Muhammad was alive. That's why so many people converted to Islam. But the "clear" proof doesn't exist anymore, I suppose. (?)
Right..because back then it was much easier and expected to be converted by sword point than in the modern world which frowns upon it. Honestly Rayaan! Read the clear proof again. It is a condemnation of the non-believers and a "pie in the sky" reward for those who convert. Their "proof" is "Do this or die!". I can CLEARLY see it.

Your excuse is weak and petty.. insulting my intelligence.

(June 17, 2011 at 11:32 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I said this earlier, which is that all these "proofs" for Islam are basically a matter of degrees because our perception of them differ from one another in the same way as teleological arguments, fine tuning arguments, and all the other arguments for the existence of God. The air, water, earth, clouds, food, light, butterflies, flying squirrels, etc. are all proof to me for the existence of God, but they are only natural elements for an atheist. Similarly, even humans are a proof to me, while for you, they are nothing but biological entities originating from a sperm and an egg cell.
Again with the insults to intelligent thinkers. For one moment did you even STOP TO THINK that these same excuses can be applied to every single god and goddess and religious text in history?

What fine tunning? The Earth can be almost halfway to Venus and somewhere around Mars to still be in the "habitable zone". This is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF MILES. Sounds like you are trying to glorify generality as proof of a "perfect creator".

..and your example of me with "sperm and egg" is ten thousands times more correct and true concerning reality than the shit heap called the Quran. If you dont think you came from a "sperm and egg" then you are flat out ignorant.
I didn't intend to insult anyone's intelligence. It's just that you, unfortunately, took it as an insult.

I do believe that we came from a sperm and an egg except that the whole process was made possible by an intelligent designer. Some call him by different names, though.
They obviously did not understand what the definition of clear was...or the definition of proof either for that matter.

(June 17, 2011 at 11:32 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Maybe the clear proof used to be a clear proof when Muhammad was alive. That's why so many people converted to Islam. But the "clear" proof doesn't exist anymore, I suppose. (?)

Why should they be aware of the clear proof and not me? Why are they so special?

I can only see that the universe can be properly percieved one way... In a context to nature, I would have thought that a god who seems to care about the lives of humans would want to make his existence obvious. I know I would. I am a far better man than Muhammad was, so why should I be exempt from this proof?... My morals seem to be far greater than a mentally ill paedophile.
Cunt
(June 18, 2011 at 9:21 am)frankiej Wrote: They obviously did not understand what the definition of clear was...or the definition of proof either for that matter.

That and Rayaan appaerntly has no problem with forcing people to believe, which is what this Surah suggests...as long as it is HI version of the desert doomsday cult, then its okay to force people to convert. But if it is Communists forcing themselves on the Afghan people, then Rayaan starts crying about how the poor muslims are being persecuted.

Fuck I am glad I cleansed my head of this religious delusion. Looking back now with a clear mind I cringe at some of the stupid shit I used to think and believe back when I was a believer.
(June 18, 2011 at 9:21 am)frankiej Wrote:

Why should they be aware of the clear proof and not me? Why are they so special?

I can only see that the universe can be properly percieved one way... In a context to nature, I would have thought that a god who seems to care about the lives of humans would want to make his existence obvious. I know I would. I am a far better man than Muhammad was, so why should I be exempt from this proof?... My morals seem to be far greater than a mentally ill paedophile.

That is nothing more than Rayaan and his special pleading for an excuse. Apparently the whole of the universe and concepts such as "proof" can shift at any given moment to agree with whatever Rayaan is suggesting. It must be nice to be so special that "proof" meant something different back then, but apparently still meant proof as well.

What more do you expect from a deluded mind?
I have the treat of knowing I have never believed in any of the bull shit... I grew up around lots of people of faith and I suppose thats how I began to abhor it. That and I had religion forced on me but I never adhered to their crazy ways.

I don't really understand the delusion leads to truth mind set.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4555 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21604 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 980 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda