Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof for Islam?
Proof for Islam?
Sometimes I find myself inclined to belief in Islam and other times I remember the logical problems I have with it, and then it seems not true.

When I incline to belief in it, it does take the belief that God exists.

I think about power and authority, and how there needs to be some sort of rope from God and certain humans to rest of humanity, or else we are going to face injustice.

This idea sort of stems from that the best people would not abandon humanity but if they were capable would do their best to lead humanity on a true path.

This path would be the most virtuous path as they would be the best of humanity.

Furthermore, if you taken account that God exists, there is then infinite potential souls to greatness, and he could have pre-tested their will before this world in a spiritual realm or something like that, and this would leave him with him with so many potential great people to make leaders.

Yet without Islam, I see no religion that strives to eliminate false authority and oppressive authority and establish an authority linked to God's light.

It seems in absence of religion, such leaders didn't exist through out human history.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7777 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5437 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Family of Mohammad in Quran - Proof Mohammad founded Islam! Mystic 27 5083 March 22, 2015 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33709 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet