Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rights for "Expelled" the movie up for sale.
Rights for "Expelled" the movie up for sale.
As you may already know, the production company Premise Media went bankrupt. Their execrable propaganda film, “Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed”, is on the auction block. The online auction is proceeding now, and will end on Tuesday, June 28th.

The auction promises that besides all available rights and interests in the finished film itself (there is an existing distribution contract), the winner will get all the production materials and rights to them. Want to know what was in the rest of the interviews with Richard Dawkins and PZ Myers? I know I would like to have that material archived and made available to the public, among other things that Premise Media found inconvenient to include in their film.

http://pandasthumb.org/archives/2011/06/...rigin.html

It would be a cool stunt if talkorigins got a hold of this movie.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Rights for "Expelled" the movie up for sale.
(June 24, 2011 at 10:25 am)leo-rcc Wrote: As you may already know, the production company Premise Media went bankrupt. Their execrable propaganda film, “Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed”, is on the auction block. The online auction is proceeding now, and will end on Tuesday, June 28th.

The auction promises that besides all available rights and interests in the finished film itself (there is an existing distribution contract), the winner will get all the production materials and rights to them. Want to know what was in the rest of the interviews with Richard Dawkins and PZ Myers? I know I would like to have that material archived and made available to the public, among other things that Premise Media found inconvenient to include in their film.

http://pandasthumb.org/archives/2011/06/...rigin.html

It would be a cool stunt if talkorigins got a hold of this movie.

Yeah. I'd like to see talkorigins release this film (or at least a re-made version with the raw footage that they would presumably get) with a running commentary or at least a "pop-up video" style explanation of just how full of shit Ben Stein and Co. are in this film.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5399 439580 March 26, 2024 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3560 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 745 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 543 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 443 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 441 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1527 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 909 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 442 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2189 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92