Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF is wrong with this song?!
WTF is wrong with this song?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7GhrUaNDAI

I mean really, who would want to serenade this song to someone they love? Sure, it starts out all cute and nice, but listen closely to the lyrics, this is to me what a stalker would sing to it's victim. Horrible, horrible crap! *shudder*

What is your opinion, am I overreacting? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: WTF is wrong with this song?!
I'll tell you what's wrong with that song. It sucks.

You want a stalker song? Have you ever really listened to 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police?
Oh yes, that falls well into the category. Seriously, what were those men thinking?! '-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Mmmm, or "Possum Kingdom" by The Toadies. That is a great, creepy song.
Trying to update my sig ...
She's hot though!
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
(July 1, 2011 at 3:40 pm)BloodyHeretic Wrote: She's hot though!

Yeah..
But we'll see if she's that after he's chopped her up and kept his "trophies" in jars for a year Big Grin

(July 1, 2011 at 1:43 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Oh yes, that falls well into the category. Seriously, what were those men thinking?! '-_-

If you're referring to the police, that song actually is about a stalker. It's not meant to be a love song.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
"He [Sting] insists it's about the obsession with a lost lover, the jealousy and surveillance that follows."

So indeed, not a nice little love song and meant to be horrible. But I wonder if that was Milow's intention too..? Smile And I find all people who like songs like this and use them to express their feelings to be, frankly, quite creepy.

How about this one? I know everyone is innocent untill they actually act on their creepy desires...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss5VDv8GLfM
Where do I find meaning? ----> pleasure -----> hedonism

Where do I find meaning? ----> Wikipedia -----> lazy

Depends on what you mean by meaning.
I am curious why she ends up in a giant testicle at the end of the video

? ? ?
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wrong Road Taken Goosebump 0 223 February 12, 2024 at 2:50 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  A song that you hate The Valkyrie 33 2311 December 17, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  An 80s song that could apply to the past 4 years. Brian37 39 2177 November 25, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Yes, this IS a Buddy Holly Song....... Brian37 10 1038 June 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 594 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1686 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Challenge New, New year's song...... Brian37 0 220 January 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  THIS Is How You Update A Christmas Song! BrianSoddingBoru4 1 926 December 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Every so often I post my fav song... Brian37 14 944 December 7, 2018 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  Do you know this song? Edwardo Piet 9 1150 May 9, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye