Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Quentin Tarantino designed a Christian Website...
If Quentin Tarantino designed a Christian Website...
Thanks to a list by the fine folks at Cracked, I discovered this site:

http://www.warriorbrideinternational.org/

In case you're not sure whether you want to click the link I've provided, the site [Warrior Bride International] mainly consists of several photos of women dressed in bridal gowns, often brandishing swords, accompanied by incredibly cryptic ramblings.

If you're curious as to what they're trying to preach, the closest thing the site gets to giving any meaning is in the Devotional section, where the author gives the following reasons she knows this project of hers is from God:
* The site exists. [No, seriously. She gives the fact that the site is up and running as proof that this mission of hers is indeed from God.]
* God gave her Psalm 149:6 as a foundational scripture
* Satan has physically tried to kill her three times.

Honestly, considering the insanity of this site, and its use of the word WARRIOR, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ultimate Warrior himself had a hand in this site's existence.
Any thoughts?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: If Quentin Tarantino designed a Christian Website...
I respond with

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/

Side note, I've been following this woman for years, so much so, that I can reconstruct what ACTUALLY happened in her life, and led her to these delusions, and I'd be willing to test them against public record..lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 6, 2011 at 8:41 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Any thoughts?

Yeah.

I think I could nail this chick with a little bible speak, some 3rd rate "miracles", and a picture of jesus on a piece of toast.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I don't know what to say except for somebody needs to get back on her meds.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Is it just me or are some of those pics of women in bridal gowns with swords kinda hot?

Oh, and here's a LOL from the site:
Quote:We are never so high as when we are on our knees.
Yeah, you'd have to be pretty high to believe in all that god crap.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Wishing while high?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 7, 2011 at 11:27 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Yeah, you'd have to be pretty high to believe in all that god crap.

Judging by I and the other stoners here who are overwhelmingly atheist and comparing to the theists here, I think you have it backwards.
Quote:* Satan has physically tried to kill her three times.

ROFLOL

I couldn't not laugh after reading that. I sat my head down and snickered for a good 15 seconds.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 9, 2011 at 4:05 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Quote:* Satan has physically tried to kill her three times.

ROFLOL

I couldn't not laugh after reading that. I sat my head down and snickered for a good 15 seconds.

And I think it's a damn shame that she doesn't see fit to elaborate on this.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Actually, she has. Sadly in the transition from an angelfire page to her current host..some of the better part of the narrative has been lost. There was once a personal testimony about the length of Catcher in the Rye.

(LOL, I mistook the reference for the site I linked....apparently, when satan tries to kill someone, a common occurance, it's always in sets of three)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88803 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7404 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6322 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Nice Website Minimalist 9 3180 November 16, 2011 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Answers in Genesis (website) superstarr 3 2553 May 25, 2010 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Loki_999