Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answers in Genesis (website)
Answers in Genesis (website)
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...d-is-earth

This article may be a bit old, but creationists still do some of these things, and still believe that they are fact. What do you guys think?

One thing that never stops amusing me, is how those creationists interpret the bible literally, like how they include Adam and Eve as the first humans on Earth and still "think" they know that it's true, even when there's evidence on human existance that extends back about 27000 years.
RE: Answers in Genesis (website)
The dumbest bunch of mother-fuckers on the planet.
It actually took me a moment to figure out what the fuck they were talking about...and it still didn't make any sense once I did.
Quote:Some used the Septuagint or another early translation, instead of the Hebrew Masoretic text. The Septuagint is a Greek translation of the Hebrew Old Testament, done about 250 B.C. by about 70 Jewish scholars (hence it is often cited as the LXX). It is good in most places, but appears to have a number of inaccuracies. For example, one relates to the Genesis chronologies where the LXX indicates that Methuselah would have lived past the Flood, without being on the Ark!

I really like the exclamation mark at the end of the paragraph. Kind of saying "how absurd"... but the whole damn thing is absurd.

To be honest I think the people at the top of AiG know its all a load of crap and they are just happily raking in the money from the gullible who actually swallow all this tripe. A majority of the claims made are complete horse shit and many have been repeatedly proven to be shit.
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 9174 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  There are no answers in Genesis LinuxGal 248 19774 March 24, 2023 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheist Bible Study 1: Genesis GrandizerII 614 68185 March 9, 2019 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Genesis interpretations - how many are there? Fake Messiah 129 16962 January 22, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: donlor
  Free interpretation of the Genesis 3:5 KJV theBorg 19 3708 November 13, 2016 at 2:03 am
Last Post: RiddledWithFear
  Genesis - The Prequel! Time Traveler 12 3239 May 17, 2016 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Love333
  Rewriting the bible part 1 - Genesis dyresand 4 1946 March 12, 2016 at 3:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  god is a moron - genesis dyresand 70 18759 August 7, 2015 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Real Bible: Genesis Chapter 1 Theoretical Skeptic 25 7029 May 6, 2015 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 33 3825 March 27, 2015 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Lucanus