Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so-called "moon landing" question
so-called "moon landing" question
so here it goes to all propaganda believers

how does a spacecraft land witout getting 1 speck of dust on its feet or on itself

the pressure on the dust is ~900kg/m*2
63cm radius of the nozle. 1360kg thrust
300(take a leaf blower) is enough to push rocks from 15 cm height = the lowest point the thruster on apollo got

The last 2 minutes are important
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BvbD-1qZtc
as you can see the dust is being moved by the engine upwards
also note that the engine is shut off only after some time of being stationary on the ground

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histor...0-5918.jpg
http://www.conspiracyclinic.com/images/M...erFoot.jpg
http://www.conspiracyclinic.com/images/M...rFoot2.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histor...0-5917.jpg

now note that if these pictures have no dust, the it doesnt matter if you find others that do, it means that this lander landed without disturbing dust, which by my idea is only possible if a crane put it there
RE: so-called "moon landing" question
Sound the raid sirens, a moon hoaxer has infiltrated the forums! Battle stations people. Someone give the MIB a call, this guy needs attention.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
This reminds me off the episode of mythbusters in which they debunk the conspiracies. one of my fave's Big Grin
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
You know what bothers me, all the time we spend defending the status qou in this regard equates to lost labor hours on the conspiracy to kill free energy tech, and christmas.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
i watched that episode 2
do you want to know the most interesting thing?
they chose exactly the easiest ideas to debunk, made by people who dont know science
the footprint in vacuum? common the idea is not vacuum but absence of humidity
and the flag moving after being setup is clear
but what about it moving after the it stopped and nobody touched it afterwards ? i saw that happen

im disappointed
these 2 jokers are atheists btw

i chose this forum of atheists because i thought theres more intelligence here, but im not sure
Is intelligence a sliding scale, the level of agreement with your delusions the determining factor?
Here you go Marius, enjoy

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
(July 11, 2011 at 8:27 am)mariuss Wrote: i chose this forum of atheists because i thought theres more intelligence here, but im not sure

Out of curiousity, why did you come to this forum? Would something like JREF not have been a better choice?

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(July 11, 2011 at 8:37 am)leo-rcc Wrote: [quote='mariuss' pid='153241' dateline='1310387241']
i chose this forum of atheists because i thought theres more intelligence here, but im not sure

Also what does Atheism and the moon landing have in common ?

I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
(July 11, 2011 at 8:42 am)thebigfudge Wrote:
(July 11, 2011 at 8:37 am)leo-rcc Wrote: [quote='mariuss' pid='153241' dateline='1310387241']

Also what does Atheism and the moon landing have in common ?

Short answer, nothing. He was hoping to find an echo chamber. He's appears to be upset that he hasn't.

(July 11, 2011 at 8:13 am)thebigfudge Wrote: Also what does Atheism and the moon landing have in common ?

rationality
reason
skepticism

and majority doesnt mean sh1t

every great idea started as minority

and that website you posted is about the worst and biased in this subject

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Probe pictures Moon landing sites downbeatplumb 15 4157 September 13, 2011 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris