Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:13 am

Poll: does my theory make sense
This poll is closed.
yea totally
0%
0 0%
ehhhhhh kinda
66.67%
4 66.67%
not really
33.33%
2 33.33%
nope not at all
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a question
Question 
I got a question
hey guys i have a question targeting the christian religion and this is a question i just thought of and have not fulled surveyed . If God created us in his image and he created us free, why limit us to one terrain? And why land instead of the ocean ? why can we process oxygen instead of DO( dissolved oxygen) why lungs instead of gills ? Why place a limit ?We would been made with more freedom to fulfill whatever purpose we are suppose to have or choose to ? Agreed ?
RE: I got a question
Hi

This might help you..

http://www.oggtheclever.com

Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Dad beat me to it :'(

But that image of course is a spiritual image, only detectable with one of those, "special" cameras Wink [joke]. The physical form is irrelevant.
(July 15, 2011 at 7:26 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Hi

This might help you..

http://www.oggtheclever.com

Great

ROFLOL
Because God's mind is unknowable... except that we know he hates gays, abortion, democrats, etc.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I too am disappointed in a creator that failed to realize that I would think it was awesome to be able to survive in the middle of a neutron star. Here I am, hugging a rock............
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And that the fucker commands people to believe in him, but never actually shows up to convince skeptics or anyone else with half a brain.

Which explains why he preys on the brainless instead. Thinking
Two quick questions for Christians:

1. If you were god what would you do differently from the Biblical account of his actions?
2. Why doesn't god just create a twin, brother or clone from himself rather than mess around with a 'failed creation' aka the universe?
(July 16, 2011 at 3:36 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: Two quick questions for Christians:

1. If you were god what would you do differently from the Biblical account of his actions?
2. Why doesn't god just create a twin, brother or clone from himself rather than mess around with a 'failed creation' aka the universe?

No
(July 16, 2011 at 3:36 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: 2. Why doesn't god just create a twin, brother or clone from himself rather than mess around with a 'failed creation' aka the universe?

Because then he doesn't get to play God, does he?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you got some kind of Christian backgound? Dundee 25 3495 April 15, 2020 at 9:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 1983 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  They Finally Got It Right....Because of a Bigot. Minimalist 9 3267 August 7, 2015 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Anyone got a comment for this..? dyresand 85 8670 March 30, 2015 at 12:18 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Why has this guy got credence? lifesagift 5 1300 October 30, 2014 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Stupidity: Just got my bell RUNG! BlackSwordsman 2 1173 May 29, 2014 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Fuck Milk! Got Christ? Phatt Matt s 16 3973 April 5, 2014 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  So.. I got my Miracle Water today. Mostlyoffensive 16 5697 February 6, 2014 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  So I got in trouble Drich 156 39927 February 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Let's See What The Xtians Have Got Minimalist 14 4442 November 20, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie