Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Kudos plugin
Thumbs Up 
Need Kudos plugin
I am admin of Azerbaijan irreligious society http://dinsiz.org/frm website. I liked your design and cms, that's why I designed mine just like yours. But your Kudos plugin was very interesting for me, I could find it in MyBB's mods. Can this forum's admin may send this function as gift for us?
Sincerely, asif eminov.
I'll be looking forward to hear news from you.
RE: Need Kudos plugin
Your website does not seem to exist Undecided

EDIT: Oh, yes it does. Fixed that for you and wow, what a rip off Panic

You'll have to see Tiberius about the kudos system, have a feeling he wrote it himself...

Good luck with your site though Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(July 22, 2011 at 6:20 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Fixed that for you and wow, what a rip off Panic

It's one of those cases where being a ripoff is a good thing... except the blue Tongue I preferred the brighter 'fairy' blue to this damn navy blue stuff Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Perhaps we should have a campaign Sae.
And how this understood? Will not support our Azerbaijan Nonreligion Community? Dodgy
Giving you code we use is NOT a good idea. I doubt you'll get any. Good luck with your forum but the tech we develop here stays here.
(July 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm)eminovpress Wrote: I am admin of Azerbaijan irreligious society http://dinsiz.org/frm website. I liked your design and cms, that's why I designed mine just like yours. But your Kudos plugin was very interesting for me, I could find it in MyBB's mods. Can this forum's admin may send this function as gift for us?
I can't fault you for copying the theme, since it is a public theme that is probably used in many other forums. However, you took our icons and as far as I am concerned, that is not kosher. You won't get anything else from us.

Go make your own forum; stop stealing the hard work of others.
I thought it was the icon of the search. (ex: http://elm.im/zJ ) If the icons did in then I can replace the other. I do not need theft. If I wanted something that would not steal then opened the topic. Confused
Best regards,
asif eminov.
(July 23, 2011 at 12:01 pm)eminovpress Wrote: I thought it was the icon of the search. (ex: http://elm.im/zJ ) If the icons did in then I can replace the other. I do not need theft. If I wanted something that would not steal then opened the topic. Confused
Best regards,
asif eminov.

I believe you have the best intentions, but making a carbon copy of our website is not exactly going to make you popular with the people who made this site. I expect you can understand that.

That said, I wish you all the best with your website and forum.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I do not intend to make a copy of your site. I just need the same plugin (same function). Probably on the site myBB many of the same make plugin for $ 10. Simple you already make a plugin. Even I myself can writers such plugin. Easy to have a lot of time this. And I hope that you can give these 1-3 .php file.

If I steal your icon, because the Internet many hildren icons. Hildren-wing icons if you can I would replace. I think this should not be the cause, says Tiberius. Confused

Thanks for the conversation. Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smilie/Plugin Suggestions from Refugees and Regulars Shell B 72 4954 November 7, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Giving kudos no longer available on mobile version? Foxaèr 4 1297 May 29, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  My Kudos brewer 7 1875 July 21, 2017 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You already gave kudos - wrongly so abaris 7 1950 May 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Shoutbox Kudos! Edwardo Piet 4 1372 April 11, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Kudos/reputation LadyForCamus 69 13694 March 3, 2016 at 8:41 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Can We Have Specific Kudos? Rhondazvous 73 10491 January 22, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Thumbs Up Kudos for such Great forums!! Orchids 24 6132 September 22, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Kudos and the Hard Line Jenny A 35 4871 June 7, 2015 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Kudos in the Mafia sub-forum (Poll) Napoléon 3 1674 May 24, 2015 at 11:38 am
Last Post: emjay