Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s for dinner?
What’s for dinner?
Here we had spring greens with tomatoes, walnuts, raisins, blue cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette, grilled pork tenderloin, fresh green beans and a baked potato. There was also a big loaf of Italian bread still in the oven plus warm brownies and ice cream for dessert.

[Image: dinner.jpg]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
RE: What’s for dinner?
(July 24, 2011 at 8:09 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: What’s for dinner?

[Image: 80461084.jpg]

...and Monkey Brains for dessert.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
This is what I had for dessert.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 24, 2011 at 8:09 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: Here we had spring greens with tomatoes, walnuts, raisins, blue cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette, grilled pork tenderloin, fresh green beans and a baked potato. There was also a big loaf of Italian bread still in the oven plus warm brownies and ice cream for dessert.

[Image: dinner.jpg]

Looks like we all had the same for dinner?

[Image: we_eat_babies_answer_4_xlarge.png]
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Prawns and Yum Cha and Caesare Salad along with red wine (Cabernet Merlot) and lots of loves from the Badger....Happy Birfdee to me!!!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 24, 2011 at 8:31 pm)Dotard Wrote:
(July 24, 2011 at 8:09 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: What’s for dinner?

[Image: 80461084.jpg]

...and Monkey Brains for dessert.

Even if that baby is a art piece, it is a damn good one.
undefined
http://www.youtube.com/user/LandOfLeanBe...44dIZta9fc

End of story.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Having chinese take-away, so I guess I'll be eating one of these:

[Image: cute_dogs_2.jpg]

*Minus the green balls
Salmon.

Again.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Salmon.

Again.

I thought you ate rocks or something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 933 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What are you making for Thanksgiving dinner? Joods 85 10392 November 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Dinner for a Francophile girl mcolafson 10 2275 September 26, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Your Top 5 favorite users on AF forums you want to have dinner with ErGingerbreadMandude 294 38428 February 25, 2016 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Dinner Party Of The Dead BrianSoddingBoru4 21 5715 February 11, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Tongue So what did you have to eat at breakfast/lunch/dinner/anytime MissR 36 7238 December 25, 2014 at 7:51 am
Last Post: abaris
  What's for dinner? Jackalope 22 3018 November 20, 2014 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Easter Dinner BrokenQuill92 19 2596 March 20, 2014 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: OGirly
  Dinner party paulpablo 16 3725 January 7, 2013 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: paulpablo