Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does EVERYTHING slow down?
Why does EVERYTHING slow down?
Whenever one is waiting... it doesn't matter what I'm doing to pass the time: THE TIME GOES SLOW AS ALL HELL.

Seriously. everything is slow. Everything. My typing. The seconds on the clock. the music I'm listening to. The old people sitting around me in the waiting room that have been gassing like crazy.

Everything.

Someone... do SOMETHING. Anything. So long as it entertained me. Anything that takes my mind off of that gas.

Oh, there's the boarding announcement ^_^

Thank the fucking gods Smile I love them ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Why does EVERYTHING slow down?
Have fun!

This is what eventually happens when everything revolves around 'you'. In the end time stops completely and there is no longer 'you'. You become timeless.
Today I went to the store and bought Wal-Tussin -- Walgreen's knock off, but contained just 10% alcohol and some good old dextromethorphan for my cough (I've been really ill of late).

I just swigged half the bottle, as it has nothing other than alcohol and some syrup-shite. And I used some of my vape residue in my pipe right after.

Best. Shower. Ever.

And most bodacious brushing of teeth was beheld.

Why is the everything in my vision dancing a little bit?

[Image: meGUSTA.png]
(August 25, 2011 at 3:39 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Today I went to the store and bought Wal-Tussin -- Walgreen's knock off, but contained just 10% alcohol and some good old dextromethorphan for my cough (I've been really ill of late).

I just swigged half the bottle, as it has nothing other than alcohol and some syrup-shite. And I used some of my vape residue in my pipe right after.

Best. Shower. Ever.

And most bodacious brushing of teeth was beheld.

Why is the everything in my vision dancing a little bit?

[Image: meGUSTA.png]

Sounds like you had the best day.
Cunt
I blame entropy.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I slowed down your perception of time, just for the lulz.
Speed your perception of time up. Having fun would do the trick.
I noticed at work one day that if I refrain myself from looking at the time, the day would just fly by. I performed a little experiment. One day I'd keep glancing at the time and the next not at all. Makes a big difference.
So if you're having a lousy day at work, keep your eyes off the clock. It works. Also it helps to keep your mind off time as well. Keep the assumption that you still have hours to go even if your down to your last hour. Really helps. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
.... this internet.... loads stuff instantly... omg.... now I'm in time warp 0.0
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Yes, I am giving you a little joy Sae, only to strip it away!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Discussion down Thumpalumpacus 16 1211 June 15, 2022 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 346 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2648 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Cats Will Not Take This Lying Down Minimalist 81 9316 September 1, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2701 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7355 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Deep Down I Wish I Could Just Hug You Fuckers Edwardo Piet 25 2784 October 18, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Putin is hands down the best president right now ErGingerbreadMandude 22 3829 October 5, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why does everyone hate Amy Schumer? Foxaèr 42 7959 July 30, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How Social Media Is Dumbing Down Our Society Foxaèr 5 2219 July 17, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Aroura