Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:58 am

Poll: Republibertarianazi opinion poll
This poll is closed.
Republicans suck start farts from Fox news assholes
28.57%
2 28.57%
Libertarians want the entire of humanity to be their slaves
0%
0 0%
Fascist types usually prefer not to be called "fascist types".
28.57%
2 28.57%
All of the above.
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republibertarianazis have yet ANOTHER Network
Republibertarianazis have yet ANOTHER Network
GBTV "The Truth Lives Here"

Glenn Beck, self described "Conservative Libertarian" and open spokes person for right wing America, has a wonderful Network that Fascist types from all around the globe can enjoy their 30 minutes of hate with a community feel.

http://web.gbtv.com/index.jsp?gclid=CIe0...QAodTxk15A

In other news, Ron Paul has also considered himself a "conservative Libertarian", and he held the Libertarian national platform for his party for many years, as many Libertarians also voted for him and his views, proving that the vast majority of Libertarians agree with "conservative" (social and economic) type politics...otherwise, why THE FUCK did he receive the LNP candidacy if Libertarians "arent" conservative types?!?! Ron Paul loves switching back and forth between Republican and Libertarian, because there really isnt much difference between them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_conservatism

To learn more about how Libertarians and Right wing republicans and other fascist types function, please turn your stupid box (television set) to fox news and watch the latest from these greedy butt nugets.

Big Grin
RE: Republibertarianazis have yet ANOTHER Network
They are obviously not proper libertarians then... They are pretty much just trying to use it to make them sound better... But to me, it seems like they are against what libertarianism really is.
Cunt
When someone make a positive comparison between Libertarianism and fascism, you really have to sit back and stare at the epic fail. The level of mind gymnastics in order to get that kind of reasoning to work is astounding, not to mention the sheer ignorance of political theory required.
Glenn beck has only ever said, due largely to his conversations with Penn Jillette, that he is "leaning more libertarian". That's right, Glenn Beck is less likely to presume that he has the authority to command other people how to live their lives because of talking to leading atheist/skeptic/civil rights proponent Penn Jillette.

I guess Penn is a Nazi/fascist/republican now...

And beyond Beck saying he is "leaning more libertarian" Can you actually find an instance of him saying he is a "conservative libertarian"?

Here's the specific quote from Beck in question;

Glenn Beck Wrote:"'Every day that goes by, I'm more and more libertarian, I've always been a conservative. But every day I find myself believing more and more in states' rights, individual rights -- let people alone, get the government out of everybody's lives, let everybody rule themselves"

Hell, He's even said post Jillette influence that;

HuffPo Wrote:When asked if gay marriage was a threat to America -- a tenet of faith to many conservative Christians -- Beck said, "No."

"I believe that Thomas Jefferson said, 'If it neither breaks my leg or picks my pocket, what difference is it to me?'

That's actually a new position for Beck, who in the past has decried gay marriage as leading inevitably to polygamy and incest, and other things that would destroy American society.

So Beck is no longer against gay marriage, all due to his leaning more libertarian. Sounds familiar? Yeah, it does, it's exactly why gay marriage is now legal in New York, because libertarians have influenced people who were formerly more conservative.
Hey guys (read yankies) should this sort of thread be posted could we have an option like "This is an American thing and while I sympathise with the dilema, I am really unqualified to comment" option in the polls?

Feeling very left out of the loop here Sad
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm fairly certain I've heard Glenn Beck say it on his television show. I pretty sure he considers himself a libertarian, but that doesn't mean he actually is.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
hah, true... I don't even care for American politics. Tbh, I don't care much about what goes on outside my own head.
Cunt
(September 2, 2011 at 8:43 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Feeling very left out of the loop here Sad

My "I don't give a rats ass" option is not there either.

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(September 2, 2011 at 8:45 am)leo-rcc Wrote:
(September 2, 2011 at 8:43 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Feeling very left out of the loop here Sad

My "I don't give a rats ass" option is not there either.

Yeah ... I've noticed that too!! How's Holland?? And the Robots??

But seriously I would like to think that our fellow seekers would think of this option when posting a "POLL"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
The US Political scene is two hairs away from being men in robes with knives..lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 10048 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Watergate II: The strongest hint of Russian collusion yet DarkerEnergy 3 1392 July 9, 2017 at 7:31 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Yet Another Lying Drumpfuck! Minimalist 6 1930 June 10, 2017 at 12:51 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks? Minimalist 24 3616 April 10, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Joods
  Trump, anyone moved yet? paulpablo 13 1854 November 25, 2016 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Yet Another Reason Why Trump Is Scarily Like Hitler Edwardo Piet 13 1651 November 9, 2016 at 9:56 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Yet Another Amnesty. Prepare For More Taco Bending. cultcrusher 6 1348 November 24, 2014 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Nope
  Yet another school shooting Doubting Thomas 57 12105 August 26, 2013 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: bladevalant546
  Another day another American gun rampage. downbeatplumb 51 8902 June 12, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Are Western societies fully equal as yet? dazzn 2 1947 May 27, 2013 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Sal