Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious Mockery on Facebook
Religious Mockery on Facebook
I have several people on my newfeed hidden because they think their statuses are so clever. Glad there are other snarky bitches out there.

http://www.happyplace.com/3965/the-best-...n-facebook

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Religious Mockery on Facebook
Any mechanism to mock religion is a plus for humanity. I may have to join Facebook if this turns out to be a trend.
You get winners and losers. Or people like my buddy Spall who comes up with fantastic lines and never posts them for fear of offending someone. Don't join just for that or you'll be disappointed.

Lol this put a smile on my face, thanks Summer Big Grin
This is epic. Thank you for sharing!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Does god really have a Facebook page?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
We were going to make pages for all 12 of the apostles...
I'd love to see the comments on Judas's page.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I would make comments like that but the only friends I have on Facebook that often quote the bible and stuff are my closest friends (and they are VERY sensitive)!

Those comments sure were hilarious, though!
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
My problem is how some people fight with others.

Sometimes I post stuff on FB that I would not like to be mocked, so I delete comments if they get made. I laugh most when they plead with people in a thread to not say those things. Like it would kill someone to delete a post. It's your page!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idea for a New Facebook Feature. Edwardo Piet 1 292 August 31, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Love => Lice...Inspired by some posts on Facebook. Tiberius 25 4161 June 3, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Eric9001
  Facebook page of pure stupid Gooders1002 13 4302 January 27, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Facebook in the past pocaracas 2 1189 November 3, 2012 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Jesus Christ Arcade Facebook UPDATED! reverendjeremiah 1 1310 March 5, 2012 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Stupid conversation I recently had of Facebook Ziploc Surprise 4 3329 December 7, 2011 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Handprint