Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy freaking crap! Pastor attempts to impersonate an atheist, badly.
Holy freaking crap! Pastor attempts to impersonate an atheist, badly.
http://www.atheistrev.com/2009/03/baptis...lying.html

Thought I'd share this one around, damn this guy has the wrong idea. I have to wonder what any atheist could have possibly done to start the whole baby eater thing. I have my guesses but, damn.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Holy freaking crap! Pastor attempts to impersonate an atheist, badly.
(March 22, 2009 at 1:38 pm)Demonaura Wrote: http://www.atheistrev.com/2009/03/baptis...lying.html

Thought I'd share this one around, damn this guy has the wrong idea. I have to wonder what any atheist could have possibly done to start the whole baby eater thing. I have my guesses but, damn.

The religious are losing groung--rapidly. The church is becoming less and less relevant. It's a natural progression of Western societies. Most of Europe is not very religious. The more the State takes control, the less need there is for a Church. So, we can expect more desperate acts in the future. I predict in the future we'll see a great increase in domestic terrorism from what used to be those who would only witness to us in hopes of our salvation.
The state is loosening ownership of what defined it as caring. Everything is going the way of those who can pay, get. Those that can't, go without. The government continually reduces the money it gives to Local Authorities to this end. It's the people's will, apparently.

Religion is in extreme decline in Western society, I agree. For me, and many other Christians this is extremely positive. Christianity will be separated from state, where it never belonged. Meaningless association will be broken. We're going back to the real McCoy. (McChristianity LOL Wink (sorry!))
(March 22, 2009 at 1:38 pm)Demonaura Wrote: http://www.atheistrev.com/2009/03/baptis...lying.html

I would just like to point out that my brother is also an atheist, AND pro-life

Although he is also for stem cell research.

But seriously that guy has issues, and to not even apologize for his actions!! Confusedhock: ridiculous
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
(March 22, 2009 at 4:57 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: The state is loosening ownership of what defined it as caring. Everything is going the way of those who can pay, get. Those that can't, go without. The government continually reduces the money it gives to Local Authorities to this end. It's the people's will, apparently.

Religion is in extreme decline in Western society, I agree. For me, and many other Christians this is extremely positive. Christianity will be separated from state, where it never belonged. Meaningless association will be broken. We're going back to the real McCoy. (McChristianity LOL Wink (sorry!))

For what? So you can become like the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints? So you can go to a cave and wait for the rapture while you starve to death or drink poisoned Koolaid?

The Church is in decline because it is a failed institution. State governments have taken it over. There is no Church. There has never been a "spiritual" Church. Since the death of Christ it has been nothing more than a power grab from Peter to Paul to the Popes to Luther to the Assembly of God Gospel Hour of Health and Wealth.

You and your faith. You're so arrogant. You'd probably let yourself be burned at the stake just to show God somehow your will is relevant to His plan. Right?
(March 22, 2009 at 6:55 pm)Edward Wrote: For what?
For making a joke.

(March 22, 2009 at 6:55 pm)Edward Wrote: So you can go to a cave and wait for the rapture while you starve to death or drink poisoned Koolaid?
You've been to McDonalds then. Smile

(March 22, 2009 at 6:55 pm)Edward Wrote: The Church is in decline because it is a failed institution. State governments have taken it over.
That's what Christians aimed for. Now that is reversing, not increasing.

(March 22, 2009 at 6:55 pm)Edward Wrote: There is no Church. There has never been a "spiritual" Church. Since the death of Christ it has been nothing more than a power grab from Peter to Paul to the Popes to Luther to the Assembly of God Gospel Hour of Health and Wealth.
People fail. Most definitely.

(March 22, 2009 at 6:55 pm)Edward Wrote: You and your faith. You're so arrogant.
You're obviously not talking about me, not knowing me and all.

(March 22, 2009 at 6:55 pm)Edward Wrote: You'd probably let yourself be burned at the stake just to show God somehow your will is relevant to His plan. Right?
Whatever floats your boat Ed. I think you've endeared yourself nicely to your new comrades Wink

I'd just like to toss this back at you:
(March 21, 2009 at 4:54 pm)Edward Wrote: My point is just this: in general, we should be open-minded and in no way dogmatic about anything.

I have to wonder what any atheist could have possibly done to start the whole baby eater thing. I have my guesses but, damn.

Geez, you eat just ONE baby---
Just for the record he did apoligize later on, the apology was accepted by the owners of the site.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
(March 23, 2009 at 5:24 am)padraic Wrote:

I have to wonder what any atheist could have possibly done to start the whole baby eater thing. I have my guesses but, damn.

Geez, you eat just ONE baby---

Big Grin http://www.skrause.org/humor/deadbaby.shtml
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
most christians dont understand atheists at all. thats why most of them are failing.
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Holy Trinity Duty 22 2647 December 21, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 2963 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The 'Holy' Drug Matt 8 3574 October 11, 2018 at 11:10 am
Last Post: Sal
  Holy mountains Fake Messiah 2 1045 March 12, 2018 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Pastor Stephen Anderson Manowar 5 1168 November 6, 2016 at 9:12 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Holy books on trial mcolafson 7 1558 September 29, 2016 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: CWoods
Video VenomFangX Attempts to Refute Atheist Arguments Mental Outlaw 18 3868 August 19, 2015 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  insult the holy spirit Longhorn 47 8792 June 10, 2015 at 10:42 am
Last Post: comet
Video Pastor Smack-a-bitch explaining Gods love. Mental Outlaw 4 1922 February 21, 2015 at 1:47 am
Last Post: psychoslice
  Rejection of All that is Holy Neo-Scholastic 32 5012 November 19, 2014 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist