Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why fear GOD?
Why fear GOD?
Why hold on to fear when if you have emotional intelligent enough to know how to work, time, love and understanding. Where the Religious fear of God offers us obey or have eternity torture while claiming unconditionally love. That make Free will sounds like a con job, don’t you think?

Fear of the Lord is one of the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, as described in Isaiah 11:2-3. In Proverbs 1:7 and Proverbs 9:10, the fear of the Lord is called the beginning or foundation of wisdom. In Proverbs 15:33, the fear of the Lord is described as the "discipline" or "instruction" of wisdom.

I’m among the 10% people who are fearless. I've handled or been close to crocodiles, sharks, bears, snakes, almost every bug and even got mugged by 40 monkeys and not afraid of people. I love them all, respect them and understand them while never getting hurt. As for all animal love ,[/b]within their own logical way, back.

An honest, harmless healthy soul has no need to frighten people with false promises and exaggerated truths and nobody needs to fear an all loving God.

What are your thoughts?

RE: Why fear GOD?
He clearly isn't all loving though.
Cunt
http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-english
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 11, 2011 at 2:01 pm)Castle Wrote: got mugged by 40 monkeys

Sod the thread lets hear about the mugging.

were they organised?
Was there a 'don' monkey calling the shots?
What did they take?
Were you in downtown chicago or somewhere more monkey infested?
I demand more monkey mugging details.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Quote: Why fear GOD?

Because, I hear that he is a meanie.
Cunt
According to my pastor we fear god so we can keep his moral laws. and if we didn't keep his moral laws the world would be in chaos. by keeping his moral laws and fearing him we are free to enjoy a world of starvation, natural disasters and religious fanatics.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
(September 11, 2011 at 2:01 pm)Castle Wrote: Why hold on to fear when if you have emotional intelligent enough to know how to work, time, love and understanding. Where the Religious fear of God offers us obey or have eternity torture while claiming unconditionally love. That make Free will sounds like a con job, don’t you think?

Fear of the Lord is one of the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, as described in Isaiah 11:2-3. In Proverbs 1:7 and Proverbs 9:10, the fear of the Lord is called the beginning or foundation of wisdom. In Proverbs 15:33, the fear of the Lord is described as the "discipline" or "instruction" of wisdom.

I’m among the 10% people who are fearless. I've handled or been close to crocodiles, sharks, bears, snakes, almost every bug and even got mugged by 40 monkeys and not afraid of people. I love them all, respect them and understand them while never getting hurt. As for all animal love ,[/b]within their own logical way, back.

An honest, harmless healthy soul has no need to frighten people with false promises and exaggerated truths and nobody needs to fear an all loving God.

What are your thoughts?

I don't believe in gods...that's my thought.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(September 11, 2011 at 4:22 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(September 11, 2011 at 2:01 pm)Castle Wrote: got mugged by 40 monkeys

Sod the thread lets hear about the mugging.

were they organised?
Was there a 'don' monkey calling the shots?
What did they take?
Were you in downtown chicago or somewhere more monkey infested?
I demand more monkey mugging details.

OK you are brave enough to ask for it

Mugged by Monkeys

There was a place in Kathmandu called Monkeys temple, it's a beautiful place among the jungle with sweet flowers, birds singing, a spiritual like place, where monks might live. For not realizing there was sign written in a another language I don’t understand, later on I found out, it said, do not feed the monkeys, so I started feeding these monkeys cookies any ways.

Fed a few monkeys at first, then dozens of them came down from no where, then the big monkeys started beating up on the little ones , I said, Stop! NO MORE COOKIES, NO MORE COOKIES. I put the cookies in my bicycle rack and then walked off toward a Groceries store a Km. down the jungle path. These monkeys followed me like the pied piper out of town, begging, with their sweet eyes and stretch out hands, like little cookie monsters. I got to the store parked my bike against a rock, went to buy a big bag full of Groceries.

When I came back, set the bag in the bike rack, then one of these monkeys started jumping up and down and bending my back wheel. As I was prying him off the wheel, this bigger monkey grabbed my bag of groceries out of the rack and started walking off with it. I grabbed his tail, he freaked, and he had thrown the bag up into the air, then the big bag smashed!!! Spreading the food every where, rolling apples and bananas went in all different directions.

I looked around, and there were about 40 monkeys that surrounded me. Lucky, I knew martial art well. As the monkeys were grabbing food out of the side of the bag, I was kicking and punching monkey on one side of the bag. Then switch and started fighting these other bad boys, then went back and forth on both sides. With all the teeth gashing, craw starching, it turn into a hair rising experience. It’s amazing how tough a starving hippy can be in the survival game. I was raving mad, I fought off a pack of dogs before but they only have one mouth to content with. These monkeys, I gave my best side winding kicks to their head and chest and they still just bounce back like nothing, and then on top of that, these monkeys are smarter, tougher, faster and have usable tails over dogs.

So, I ended up protecting half of bag of food, when one of biggest monkey kept jumping up and down on my back, trying to bite me on the neck. I kept punching him in the face every time he tried to bite my neck. The store keeper was sitting on the ground laughing his head off. I said to the clerk; GET THIS MONKEY OFF MY BACK!!! He said, I am very very sorry, I can not HELP you, and it looks too funny. I said, COME ON MAN, I can get really hurt on your property.

Clerk said, then Sue the Monkey.
(September 11, 2011 at 9:09 pm)Castle Wrote: For not realizing there was sign written in a another language I don’t understand, later on I found out, it said, do not feed the monkeys

I assume it was in English.
(September 11, 2011 at 9:31 pm)ElDinero Wrote:
(September 11, 2011 at 9:09 pm)Castle Wrote: For not realizing there was sign written in a another language I don’t understand, later on I found out, it said, do not feed the monkeys

I assume it was in English.

In Nepal you could assume the sign was written in Nepalese language, that’s how I broke the law of Monkey’s Temple and was punished by my ignorance and the Monkey high Priest got on my back about it.

I think my life was spared because I was first, - kind enough to hand out cookies; that’s monkey logic anyways

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? vorlon13 92 9139 July 23, 2018 at 8:20 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Why, God? Why?! LadyForCamus 233 29815 June 5, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do my parents fear that I'll leave the faith? Der/die AtheistIn 120 23006 January 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5643 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27875 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hostage to fear Spacetime 232 29349 July 28, 2015 at 6:24 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fear your mind for it is hell urlawyer 17 3761 April 23, 2015 at 7:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why do I need to fear God? clergyman 20 3913 June 16, 2014 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Catholic diocese refuses to sell land out of fear of gay marriage, but... Esquilax 14 4746 April 15, 2014 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Christians, prove your minds aren't molested by fear. Mudhammam 144 32830 March 8, 2014 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Mudhammam