Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Rainbow 
Greetings!
I thought I would join an atheist forum to perhaps have some very interesting discussions regarding the atheist perspective on spirituality. Did you know that out of all things, I respect the freedom to believe and do almost anything you want? (as long as it's positive!)

I think that in many ways, atheists should provide a very important balance to humanity and spirituality. I think humanity is very close to finding scientific proof of "God" (however the so called God particle IMO is merely another step up in understanding the spiritual realm...)

None the less, I wish to discuss why an atheist can be spiritual and not believe in God. I say this because many times I feel that some atheists use the non-proof of God to justify negative actions and breaking the law. Of course, I know that not all atheists are like this.

I look forward to our time together! Wink
RE: Greetings!
I'm sorry me'lud, I didn't mean to steal that car but it's not my fault. Ya see, I don't believe in God!!

Confusedhock:
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
What a strange way to say hello.

It's almost like = "let me kick you in the balls while I stroke your cock"
[Image: Evolution.png]

when was the last time you heard about someone using their atheism to explain breaking the law?
Cunt
(September 20, 2011 at 4:06 pm)frankiej Wrote: when was the last time you heard about someone using their atheism to explain breaking the law?

In the case of non-proof of God, if God did not exist - so the 10 commandments were not real, and America with many of it's state laws are voided to such people considering that most of them make a reference to "God" and God's role in law.

http://www.usconstitution.net/states_god.html

Not saying that all atheists break the law, just saying that some narrow minded atheists could find a technical argument to break the law under atheist faith.
Sorry. Atheist faith. What's that?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
What the . . . ?

Welcome, oh misinformed one.
The name god particle is not as the name implies. Look it up. They are looking for this particle, but a massive majority of physicists do not beleive in a god.
(September 20, 2011 at 4:44 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Sorry. Atheist faith. What's that?

Atheism is faith in proof IMO.

Never did I infer that the higgs boson particle is "God", but merely another level in spirituality that humanity does not yet understand.
You're welcome here, but it probably wasn't best to saunter in, basically masturbating in front of everyone.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 723 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1161 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 800 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1271 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1226 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1221 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2761 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 985 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm