Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabian woman to get the vote
Saudi Arabian woman to get the vote
Welcome to the 20th Saudi Arabia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15052030

Quote:Women in Saudi Arabia are to be given the right to vote and run in future municipal elections, King Abdullah has announced.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Saudi Arabian woman to get the vote
(September 25, 2011 at 12:43 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Welcome to the 20th Saudi Arabia.

My God!! How many Saudi Arabia's are there? Panic
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Evidently at least 20...
If they're in office, do they still have to wear burkas and head shields?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The Wahabists will go even more batshit crazy than they already are.
But as they are only let out with a male family member, who says theyll even get to the polling station?

(September 25, 2011 at 4:33 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: But as they are only let out with a male family member, who says theyll even get to the polling station?

"NO no, my dear, I don't mind if you go out and vote. Not a problem at all. Just remember, when you get back, I'm going to have you beaten and blinded for not having my clothes washed, my dinner on the table, my children fed, my dick sucked, and my lunch packed for tomorrow. No hun, you go on ahead and take the day to vote."

"What?! you don't want to be beaten and maimed for disrespecting my wishes?!!?" "Than I suggest you just stay at home."

good christ, I'm glad I'm not a muslim woman.

[Image: Evolution.png]

I could've sworn I wrote 20th century. oh well you all knew what i meant really didnt you!
(September 25, 2011 at 4:33 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: But as they are only let out with a male family member, who says theyll even get to the polling station?

Good point.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 26, 2011 at 12:22 am)Cinjin Wrote: I'm glad I'm not a muslim woman.

Just a little envious that I'm not a muslim man...lol.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 26, 2011 at 2:28 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(September 26, 2011 at 12:22 am)Cinjin Wrote: I'm glad I'm not a muslim woman.

Just a little envious that I'm not a muslim man...lol.

You wouldn't survive mate Thumb up
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 40 2868 March 20, 2024 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4665 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7038 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 377 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 4245 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3300 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4472 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 6853 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1263 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
  Saudi Arabia Law lugal ki en 17 2687 September 28, 2016 at 3:21 am
Last Post: lugal ki en