Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Links and Reading List
Important Links and Reading List
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think a list of websites for someone interested in learning more about atheism. Of course, the sites should be high quality, not just any old blog.

And I know there is the Book Club, but perhaps a list of Recommended books for the budding atheist to include in his library. You could start with a basic list, and add the month's Book Club book to it.

My bad if someone's said this before me Wink
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God
RE: Important Links and Reading List
I think the book club is over, but this is a fantastic idea, and I can't believe we haven't thought of it before. Please can people put suggestions for websites and books in this thread.
RE: Important Links and Reading List
I thought of it when looking for other websites about atheism. Here's one I found last night:

http://www.infidels.org/ - a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to defending and promoting a naturalistic worldview on the Internet.

It's got plenty of articles and resources about heaps of stuff related to atheism and religion.
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: atheism source links Foxaèr 3 1072 April 28, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Buddy List Alerts Foxaèr 15 3427 May 2, 2018 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3087 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Browser links ignoramus 2 1046 December 23, 2017 at 3:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What is the "Buddy List" for? Why must we request/give consent? Whateverist 16 2557 November 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: shadow
  Why won't my youtube links work? Succubus 18 2825 October 3, 2017 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Buddy List: What Is It / What does it Do? Neo-Scholastic 17 3267 November 20, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Starting Threads with Links rexbeccarox 17 3556 October 6, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  About the ignore list Orchids 28 3570 September 22, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Request: A sticky-ed thread for what we're reading Whateverist 11 1721 August 18, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Whateverist