Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New religion
New religion
ok, it seems like anyone can create a religion nowdays, so i think i'm going to start my own and call myself god and have people kill each other proving that i am the true god without any proof. and i'm going to have adult shove this knowlege down their throats during theere developmental age. so they can believe without ever thinking for themselves...
Bill Maher: If you believe that the world is going to come to an end - and perhaps any day now - does it not drain one's motivation to improve life on earth while we're here?
RE: New religion
Nah... Your religion is wrong.

But, do not look down! The Church of the Yogage is here to spread the great word of the the Yoga Lord originally brought to this earth by the Prophet, Sblob.
Cunt
not so (sarcasticly) My god is so right. and i will kill all of your kind because your don't believe in my god...lol
Bill Maher: If you believe that the world is going to come to an end - and perhaps any day now - does it not drain one's motivation to improve life on earth while we're here?
I will cut off your head place it on a yoga mat, and shit on it.
Cunt
You need to do what the early xtians did, xxx.

You find a thuggish emperor who gives you the power to kill people if they disagree with what you say and you'd be surprised how fast the sheep fall into line.

It's almost pathetically easy.
Blashphemy.....lol i will curse you and your famiy for the next 100 generations...lol
My family were all put to death by yoga for their blasphemy against our yogacious Lord!
Cunt
(October 6, 2011 at 1:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You need to do what the early xtians did, xxx.

You find a thuggish emperor who gives you the power to kill people if they disagree with what you say and you'd be surprised how fast the sheep fall into line.

nawl. i was thinking more like aliens.. maybe i can get thor...lol
(October 6, 2011 at 1:48 pm)xxxtobymac Wrote:
(October 6, 2011 at 1:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You need to do what the early xtians did, xxx.

nawl. i was thinking more like aliens.. maybe i can get thor...lol

I see that you place much emphasis on logic and reason. You would therefor recognise the difference between what the Bible teaches as doctrine and what Christians do? Yes, there has been many errors made in the name of "Christianity" and every real Christian will confess that we are daily transgressing that which is Bible based doctrine. (And thus the standard for behaviour)
The opposite cannot be said for your argument. On what basis do you regard the "evil" actions as wrong?
History will also prove you wrong on the issue of "people falling in line". Christianity has from the very beginning thrived under conditions of persecution. Even modern history will tell you that Christianity is most "healthy" and growing in countries where they are persecuted. Christianity is on decline where it is tolerated/accepted.
What is really sad, is that much of what is being claimed on atheist forums seems to be regurgitated stereotypes/texts taken out of context without any indepth knowledge.

That still doesn't change the fact that your religion is wrong and mine is right...

Only the through worshipping the Yoga Lord can you truly reach salvation in the afterlife, my friend.
Cunt