Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just giving an intro
Wink 
just giving an intro
hmm i got some messages from the forum since i havent posted for a long time since i registered. Introducing myself i am 20 year old male from India. From city of Trivandrum but i now study in the state of West Bengal. About myself recently diagonised with Autism Spectrum Disorder high functioning with stereotypical features. My speech may be quite fast for others to follow. But anyway i have an exceptionally good memory and high intelligence (At least others say so). Been an atheist since 8 since i read about evolution and origin of universe from kids books. My family was Hindu and dont know there were other atheists in that time. Anyway i think there wont be need for any more messaging and i will post here next (exact time uncertein) when my variable mood hits. Sorry if i post anything that you may be find offensive, boring or trolling. I have these trouble of telling what to say to people. And sorry in advance for my spelling and grammer
RE: just giving an intro
Welcome to the forums! Big Grin
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Welcome to the forum, dont worry about how you come across, we have people here who think the planet is 10000 years old.
Hey there! I'm new too!
HI! Welcome.

Hey there. The spelling and grammar are remarkably good for a chimpanzee.
(October 8, 2011 at 2:00 pm)Indian Chimpanzee Wrote: hmm i got some messages from the forum since i havent posted for a long time since i registered. Introducing myself i am 20 year old male from India. From city of Trivandrum but i now study in the state of West Bengal. About myself recently diagonised with Autism Spectrum Disorder high functioning with stereotypical features. My speech may be quite fast for others to follow. But anyway i have an exceptionally good memory and high intelligence (At least others say so). Been an atheist since 8 since i read about evolution and origin of universe from kids books. My family was Hindu and dont know there were other atheists in that time. Anyway i think there wont be need for any more messaging and i will post here next (exact time uncertein) when my variable mood hits. Sorry if i post anything that you may be find offensive, boring or trolling. I have these trouble of telling what to say to people. And sorry in advance for my spelling and grammer

Welcome Indian Chimpanzee!

Dont worry about your spelling and grammar, it happens to be a lot better than a lot of people where I live (Australia) and English is their first and only language.
undefined
Welcome to the forum. Smile

Yeah, don't worry about your spelling and grammar. It's not so bad as you may think it is. And that was a nice intro.
(October 8, 2011 at 2:00 pm)Indian Chimpanzee Wrote: My speech may be quite fast for others to follow.

Well, your writing seems lucid enough, so I don't think we're gonna have a problem if you decide to post more. Wink

Hello Chimp, and welcome to AF! ^_^

(October 8, 2011 at 2:16 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Welcome to the forum, dont worry about how you come across, we have people here who think the planet is 10000 years old.

...or 6000 Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi from Oz Indian Chimp

Welcome to the forums...enjoy your stay here.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro DocIllinois 14 1199 August 6, 2021 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belated intro Dom 20 1732 September 29, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Intro Reltzik 21 997 September 26, 2018 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Intro Bow Before Zeus 15 1882 November 14, 2017 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  intro JamieBra 28 5154 September 23, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  MY INTRO rjh4 is back 7 1313 August 13, 2017 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Intro Court Jester 25 4988 June 24, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: KerimF
Bug I guess I should intro Monkeybuttorama 21 3867 May 26, 2017 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Caligvla XXI
  intro Otisknows 17 2429 February 6, 2017 at 12:02 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Slightly Generic and Dramatic Intro Thread Redoubtable 16 3350 February 5, 2017 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Otisknows