Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teachers turned Bullies in the name of God
Teachers turned Bullies in the name of God
Well isn't this lovely!

This "adult", christian, teacher in New Jersey is utilizing facebook to express her compassionate, tolerant, and understanding viewpoint to the whole world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/14/nyregi...ioned.html

Never mind teen suicide is becoming a gay tradition. These kids get enough shit at school for being the person they were born to be. If they weren't born gay, if they could help it, then why would they subject themselves to this kind of torture? The children of christians make their life on earth miserable, just like Jesus would do, and now I am noticing that the fucking teachers are doing it too.

So now you can't even trust teachers to keep their inflammatory, bigoted opinions to themselves. That's nice. The people who should be doing everything they can to set a good example, and ensure that every child gets a fair chance at an education are now promoting repugnant behavior.

This is the result! And it's happening everywhere, all the time.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-2...91704.html

The world, it seems, has no choice but to accept religions, and being religious is a choice. You're not born a christian. You're born an ATHEIST. Get over it.

RE: Teachers turned Bullies in the name of God
Interestingly enough, this link was at the bottom of that first article.

I find it interesting because "god didn't make people gay ... but yeah, he does do birth defects."

Christians are so infuriating!
[Image: Evolution.png]

WHAT the fucking FUCK is the "pro-gay agenda"?! Will someone PLEASE fucking lay this out for me?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: WHAT the fucking FUCK is the "pro-gay agenda"?! Will someone PLEASE fucking lay this out for me?

You damn atheists are all trying to turn us god-fearing pussy-lovers into devil worshiping pickle-smokers!!!

THAT's the pro-gay Agenda! Don't Deny It!!!

Facepalm
[Image: Evolution.png]

Hey now... I've been craving pickles for A SOLID TWO WEEKS.

Mind your tongue Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It's something that obviously upsets Jesus.

In this case the school's pro gay agenda is an effort to promote acceptance of students who are among the LGBT's in the community. Instead of getting treated so miserably that they feel that the only way out is to kill themselves.

I could go for a pickle too.

(October 15, 2011 at 10:44 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(October 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: WHAT the fucking FUCK is the "pro-gay agenda"?! Will someone PLEASE fucking lay this out for me?

You damn atheists are all trying to turn us god-fearing pussy-lovers into devil worshiping pickle-smokers!!!

THAT's the pro-gay Agenda! Don't Deny It!!!

Facepalm

Good grief....I have this sudden desire to eat a cucumber.

Teen suicide over the stigma of being gay should be on extreme decline & not on the up as society becomes so much more sympathetic.
Honestly It was pointless. God should have known that we would eventually learn the other languages and everyone would one day be able to speak to each other again (we have google translate in our phones now, I speak every language), not only that but look at space exploration, its pretty obvious man couldn't build a tower into heaven, we've traveled WAY further than any tower could possible go and guess what.... still no heaven. What more proof do you need, know what I'm sayin?

Er...are you in the wrong thread?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Israel The Name Of God? Authari 11 1222 December 31, 2022 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Astreja
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5866 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  OK Bill to allow parents to sue teachers if they teach anything that opposes religion Cecelia 28 2037 February 20, 2022 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Bug What is this? Name that fallacy zwanzig 25 2230 October 15, 2021 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  These Guys Could Give Religion A Good Name. Minimalist 2 803 March 15, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What the name of God is. Mystic 73 8469 April 13, 2017 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Something about killing in the name of atheism Dystopia 64 13796 April 19, 2015 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19378 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Why order people to kill in god's name at all? Chad32 29 7381 February 18, 2014 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  My name, is Mark Dreher, I would like to post an obituary Mark Dreher 64 19611 August 25, 2013 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus