Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:56 am

Poll: 'Pyramid of Capitalism' is an accurate depiction?
This poll is closed.
I agree.
50.00%
12 50.00%
I kind of agree.
25.00%
6 25.00%
I'm not sure.
0%
0 0%
I kind of disagree.
4.17%
1 4.17%
I disagree.
20.83%
5 20.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyramid of Capitalism
Sad 
Pyramid of Capitalism
[Image: Anti-capitalism_color.gif]
RE: Pyramid of Capitalism
Ok, I think I fucked up my vote.

I agree with the image. I am against capitalism.
That will never hold up in court...
(October 26, 2011 at 2:29 am)Phaedra Wrote: Ok, I think I fucked up my vote.

I agree with the image. I am against capitalism.

Vote "I agree" if you agree with what the picture says

Then you just go back and fix your vote.

If you dont know how to do that, then I will explain how to do it.

I saw you vote and I was llike "why whould a syndicalist vote that this picture is wrong?"

no worries... it can be fixed.
I should have been a bit more descriptive, but the site will not allow me to edit
Ok cool. Fixed. Thanks Rev Big Grin
That will never hold up in court...
It won't let me vote from mobile Sad
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'm not a fan of capitalism, however I must say that the opposite view does not change the picture one bit.
The workers will always be in the lower classes of society, even though they may earn more in some countries, and less in some.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
The workers will always be in the lower class.....based upon what?

Maybe..the workers will always be in the lower class as long as there are those willing to devalue their work and their lives and play them against each other, going so far as to hand them guns and tell them to shoot. As long as we put up with that, yeah, sure, I agree.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The workers make the guns, the food, run the silos, maintain the infrastructure, and keep things moving. If the workers altogether revolted: kings and popes would together be meaningless.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(October 27, 2011 at 11:04 am)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: If the workers altogether revolted: kings and popes would together be meaningless.
They'd be called something else Tongue
As usual.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video "Capitalism" is Magic! Sal 0 235 April 5, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Death by capitalism (the meme thread) Foxaèr 40 3634 November 1, 2018 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Pyongyang/Why capitalism isn't a form of gov. Brian37 29 2712 April 19, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "Philosopher Renata Salecl: 'Capitalism Is Humanity's Neurosis'" Something completely different 31 8574 July 2, 2013 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Ah Capitalism..... Minimalist 0 1003 June 25, 2013 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Capitalism: Is it Working? CleanShavenJesus 81 20639 June 8, 2013 at 4:05 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Destroyed by Total Capitalism Something completely different 10 3911 November 5, 2012 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  ALL HAIL CAPITALISM reverendjeremiah 42 15710 March 27, 2012 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Reality of Capitalism reverendjeremiah 3 2028 March 25, 2012 at 12:40 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Why capitalism fails... reverendjeremiah 24 9361 December 27, 2011 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah