Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta love those sneaky Scientologists.
Gotta love those sneaky Scientologists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

Apparently, the Scientologist retards set up an investigation of Matt Stone and Trey Parker, because of the Trapped in the Closet South park episode...

Crazy Fuckers.
Cunt
RE: Gotta love those sneaky Scientologists.
Fair Game Policy™.

(in all likelihood theres some sweaty scientologist in clearwater monitering this thread now as it pinged google, congrats)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I hope they piss of the legions of South Park fans who in turn start some "suppression" of their own.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Yup. They seem to think they are above ridicule.
Cunt
(October 26, 2011 at 11:11 am)frankiej Wrote: Yup. They seem to think they are above ridicule.

Didnt chef walk out of south park because of their piss take of scientology?

They can dish it out but they cant take it. pussies.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Free speech is free speech, you nut bags that make mormons seem sane.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 26, 2011 at 1:10 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 26, 2011 at 11:11 am)frankiej Wrote: Yup. They seem to think they are above ridicule.

Didnt chef walk out of south park because of their piss take of scientology?

They can dish it out but they cant take it. pussies.

How like any other religion. The Muslims loved my videos until I started looking into Islam.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Free speech, lolz. I love how the faithful consistently appeal to things they absolutely abhor (and crush at any opportunity) when they feel threatened. It's like a terrorist who leverages our laws and freedom to assist him in annihilating both. No soup for them!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Kind of like how Christians feel entirely free to criticize Islam and call it a violent religion, and yet when Christianity gets criticized they say, "Hey, hold on now, you're just attacking my faith."
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
People will always want a different standard for the religion they follow as they believe they are right.

They think they are above criticism.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For those who believe the god of abraham was behind the big bang or evolution android17ak47 49 7646 November 1, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5480 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  To All Those Theists Who Aren't In It For The Swag Edwardo Piet 17 2827 June 2, 2018 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Get those kids o there! (Theists at Jacksonville try to pray Hurricane Irma away) causal code 20 6243 September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Gotta Agree With The Russkis On This One Minimalist 7 1601 November 26, 2015 at 1:30 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Angels For Those Who Don't Believe Nope 29 5198 April 10, 2015 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Invisible Sky Fairy
  A question for those who believe in noahs flood Lemonvariable72 13 3571 July 14, 2014 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Those who lack love do so because they have not been forgiven of much Knowledge of God 30 6660 June 29, 2014 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Advice For Those Who Have 'Questions For Atheists' BrianSoddingBoru4 26 7092 February 6, 2014 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Scientologists in Dublin pop_punks_not_dead 1 570 January 3, 2014 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Ksa