Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I've heard about beer goggles, but this is just...
http://gawker.com/5853736/

Don't have anything in your mouth when you read the article title. And you're welcome.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Well I've heard about beer goggles, but this is just...
Hilarious!

I will now be expecting a slew of donkey punch jokes to consume this thread.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
He obviously thought he'd found a nice piece of ass.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Man, that is hilarious.
Cunt
I've seen worse. Check these out.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17098_the...-with.html

Of course, none of them claimed that the inanimate objects they were screwing were just human a few hours ago.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
The infamous shapeshifter defense, second only to the chewbacca defense in sheer persuasiveness. I'd be tempted to let this guy off on creativity alone. Besides, how could I possibly come up with a fitting sentence, everyone knows he's a donkey fucker that believes in shapeshifters.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You think thats bad.

http://www.examiner.com/offbeat-news-in-...d-cow-dung

“There is a history of his visiting this particular farm seeking sexual gratification while immersed in cow dung and mud. This is the only place he seeks to gratify himself in this particular manner. It goes back seven years.”

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Just realised that if I accepted this defense, he now has to explain why he tied a hooker to a tree......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 27, 2011 at 12:56 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Just realised that if I accepted this defense, he now has to explain why he tied a hooker to a tree......

also does this guy think that prostitution is legal??

I mean his entire defense is built around exchanging one crime for what is probably a more significant crime. Good job Einstein.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Cinjin Wrote:also does this guy think that prostitution is legal??

I mean his entire defense is built around exchanging one crime for what is probably a more significant crime. Good job Einstein.

I don't think he cares about the legal issues. He is more likely trying to shed the stigma of being a donkey fucker.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 652 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Non-Alcoholic Beer Foxaèr 48 2506 June 13, 2021 at 5:30 am
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 956 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 518 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1486 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  [Serious] The American beer thread Jackalope 10 883 September 30, 2019 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3517 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1367 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2640 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
  Well, then... Foxaèr 6 769 March 17, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: brewer