Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economic Inequality Observations? (was Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast)
Economic Inequality Observations? (was Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast)
Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.

It is all political.
Satan would have man’s wealth and the economy within his control.

The sign of the beast would be the coin of the day. Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s.
We all use coin of some kind. Even paper coin and plastic coin. All numbered and accounted for. We have all taken on and wear the sign of the beast. We just do not acknowledge it in those terms.

It is impossible for our socio economic demographic pyramid to collapse. It can only redistribute. It will always have a pyramidal shape of some kind. This means that we can collectively decide what that shape should be and stabilize it if we choose to do so. It would profit the whole common and give greater long term benefits and growth.

The stabilizing force is in the hands of the rich and powerful who are presently holding the wealth. The same ones who are just gabbing and not putting their money where their mouths are.

We are told by the media; the spread between the rich and the poor continues to be widen. More and more wealthy individuals are giving up their fortunes to show an example; there is profit in spending. Everyone wins; not just the wealthy.

I have to ask the rest of the wealthy individuals to do the same. You know when you spend; everyone will profit from it. Don’t hang unto it. You know you can spread the wealth and stabilize our economy situation. In the end you will also profit from it.

Since we see government controlling the economy, to a great extent, and knowing that spending is good for the demographic common, and because it has been the poorer sectors ---taking it in the chin; should the rich be legislated into doing the right thing by investing their growing wealth ----so that all may profit?

After all, Such laws have been used in the past.

Regards
DL
RE: Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.
And your point is?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast.
(October 28, 2011 at 3:48 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: And your point is?

Yeah I didn't really follow it either.

RE: Economic Inequality Observations? (was Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast)
Crap. We're agreeing. This means you're becoming more likable and mature...

Times really /are/ changing...

Now who's going to make me argue with for-loops for an hour?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: Economic Inequality Observations? (was Satan’s plan and the sign of the beast)
(October 28, 2011 at 3:55 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Crap. We're agreeing. This means you're becoming more likable and mature...

Times really /are/ changing...

Now who's going to make me argue with for-loops for an hour?

ROFLOL Someone will fill my niche.

I thought that the point was clear.

All who can spend should spend. Especially the rich.

We all profit if we all spend.

Regards
DL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2810 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1549 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2339 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 243 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5559 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1981 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Satan and Flying Spaghetti Monster Unite for Church-State Separation AFTT47 2 669 September 23, 2019 at 8:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 459 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 528 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 484 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold