Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herman Cain, WTF?
Herman Cain, WTF?
This is not a fake ad. Do not adjust your reality compass, or maybe do? I don't even fucking know anymore.

Huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhm-22Q0PuM

Was is this weirdo on?

RE: Herman Cain, WTF?
Dear Herman Cain;

Although it's been a novel run for President of the United States of America, you need to shut your filthy corperate whore mouth. Now. Just stop.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day,
--Random Internet Stranger
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
"If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be here smoking at you!" (that last bit was just a little flourish). Well, I'm convinced. And if he's got any monuments for sale, bridges and whatnot, I'm sure I'd be up for that as well based on overwhelming evidence like that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Cain is merely a minority-led subsidiary of the republicolibertarianeo-conazi Koch Brothers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/1...1046.shtml

Quote:Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain has cast himself as the outsider, the pizza magnate with real-world experience who will bring fresh ideas to the nation's capital. But Cain's economic ideas, support and organization have close ties to two billionaire brothers who bankroll right-leaning causes through their group Americans for Prosperity.

Cain's campaign manager and a number of aides have worked for Americans for Prosperity, or AFP, the advocacy group founded with support from billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, which lobbies for lower taxes and less government regulation and spending.
Is there not one even partially credible republican?
All the candidates are either bought and paid for corporate lackies or barking insane.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 30, 2011 at 5:41 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is there not one even partially credible republican?
All the candidates are either bought and paid for corporate lackies or barking insane.

It's not just the republicans.
It's all of them. Every last god damn one of those asstard politicians is bought and paid for. I'm happy that Occupy Wall Street recognizes this and doesn't back any particular candidate but instead looks to fix the whole system. I can get behind repubilcan ideas when they're actually looking to help people (as opposed to just helping their donors) so this isn't a democrat-republican thing - it's a corruption problem that affects every major state and national politician in the US.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
what's the cigarette about? Why finish his little soapbox speech with footage of him smoking?
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 30, 2011 at 5:41 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Is there not one even partially credible republican?

John Huntsman....who doesn't have a fucking prayer in that tent full of lunatics.

That was pure class. Nice touch with the cigarette.
That will never hold up in court...
Going after that elusive and long forgotten "smoker demographic"......
(chiefly the poor and minorities, lol)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1124 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Judge (kids for cash) WTF Manowar 11 2335 September 9, 2015 at 4:44 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Like wtf?! BrokenQuill92 13 1646 August 12, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  WTF Florida? Minimalist 0 563 June 10, 2014 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Black people can't be racist WTF? là bạn điên 8 2545 January 20, 2014 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Russell Brand and another WTF OP/ED Brian37 45 12472 November 4, 2013 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I could have put this in Humor but WTF Minimalist 12 1799 October 3, 2013 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Herman Görings brother, a forgoten hero Something completely different 1 892 March 8, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Homeschooling wtf!? Something completely different 14 4044 October 12, 2012 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF is wrong with my state? Erinome 66 22940 March 21, 2012 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah