Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's something funny I came up with today
Here's something funny I came up with today
Here's something funny I came up with today:

Me: *sneezes*
Guy: Bless you.
Me: Cover you're mouth, bullshit's contagious!
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
RE: Here's something funny I came up with today
You lost me at "you're" lol jk
(November 29, 2011 at 12:31 am)AthiestAtheist Wrote: Here's something funny I came up with today:

Me: *sneezes*
Guy: Bless you.
Me: Cover you're mouth, bullshit's contagious!

Funny? Not really.

Rude, aggressive and unnecessary? Certainly. If you said that to my 85 year old mum,you'd hurt her feelings and me an my brother would deck you.Angry
You might get Dane Cook's stand up if you try that joke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtVzj9y-bo
(November 29, 2011 at 2:51 am)The_Flying_Skeptic Wrote: You lost me at "you're" lol jk
OK, typo, I'll fix that.

Atheist Forums:
Sorry but you cannot edit your post. The Administrator has set it so that posts can only be edited within 120 minutes of posting.
WTF?
(November 29, 2011 at 2:59 am)The_Flying_Skeptic Wrote: You might get Dane Cook's stand up if you try that joke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtVzj9y-bo
Yeah, I saw that. That guy's an idiot.

(November 29, 2011 at 2:54 am)padraic Wrote: Rude, aggressive and unnecessary? Certainly. If you said that to my 85 year old mum,you'd hurt her feelings and me an my brother would deck you.Angry
No more rude than saying "bless you". Yeah I wouldn't actually say that in real life, but the though doing it... Big Grin

Oh yeah, I'm so afraid of your brother! Tongue
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
Quote:Oh yeah, I'm so afraid of your brother!

Very wise, he scares the shit out of ME. Wink Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1030 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  And now for something completely different... The Valkyrie 2 518 July 29, 2022 at 3:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Today's lingo. Brian37 12 1036 March 31, 2021 at 7:46 am
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 326 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2559 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 706 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2029 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 373 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 602 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 702 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama