Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
Hello Everyone!
Hey everyone,

Well, I grew up in a religious family and was forced to go to church until i was a teen. I realized that praying was always a one conversation. And I felt that telepathically talking to a jewish zombie wasn't the way for me Tongue. So after years of studying mythology and philosophy i came to the conclusion, god was just a fairy tale. And became an atheist and let me tall ya i get a lot of flack for it. So i decided to join this forum and be among my own kind.

A bit about me: I'm from America. I will be going to college for a degree in business soon. I currently don't work because i have enough funds that working insnt necessary at the moment. I enjoy reading, life, and most of all debates on the existence of god. Hope you accept my joining into your fold.
RE: Hello Everyone!
You can fold up a few of those dollar bills and send em my way. Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome, little bear...
Cunt
Awesome. I'm glad you're joined. I've always wanted a pet.

If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Welcome. I live in Tennessee. It blows. Thank His Noodliness for this place.

I'm beginning to like you guys and gals already! Thanks for being so welcoming and not uptight.
That was expected Tongue
Cunt
Uptight? Why would we be uptight? What are we, mormons? Angel
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:god was just a fairy tale.

You'll fit right in.

We do have a couple of fairy tale devotees stinking up the place but they are fun to shit on.

Welcome aboard.
Welcome Hello from Virginia! I get flack for being a non-believer as well. You'll find the forums to be a great place to keep from losing your sanity. Smile
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hello, everyone Rolls 21 1410 June 27, 2020 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello Everyone! Chicken 33 2173 December 25, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 5645 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
Wink Hello Everyone! rskovride 15 1891 February 21, 2018 at 5:45 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello Everyone Shai Hulud 32 7838 May 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Shai Hulud
  Hello Everyone! Driggs 22 2617 April 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hello everyone account_inactive 25 3836 April 12, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello Everyone! Flavius 9 1231 March 30, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello everyone Yoo 11 2383 August 29, 2016 at 12:11 pm