Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The single worst song ever.
The single worst song ever.
I stumbled upon this song on TV Tropes' So Bad It's Horrible page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

Let me think of some of the reasons that this song is worse than even Friday or Swagger Jagger:
1) The song is about how Jenna Rose (the singer) wants this pair of jeans that every celebrity in her age group wears, so they're not even her Jeans.
2) Judging by the amount of Autotune on the song, Jenna Rose cannot sing at all, despite the fact that the song's range is incredibly narrow.
3) Despite all this talk about "Her Jeans", she doesn't even bother to put any jeans on until about 30 seconds before the video is over.
4) For Chrissake, why is this girl of 13 stealing her Mom's Mini Cooper?
5) The fact that there are evidently about 30,000 people who like this song says something very bad about humanity's future.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: The single worst song ever.
http://www.cracked.com/video_17618_black...-ever.html

"Remind me to scream Christ is King next time I'm being propositioned a tranny hooker."

Smile
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
dude, you want the so bad it's good page.

The so bad it's horrible page is torture.
THIS is my favourite,starring good ole boy Bobby Bare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COfL-jtdFWQ

-and who can forget Hanah Montana's dad-----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM-jNmU4ybk
Rev. I'm in total agreement - the song does indeed suck, but I'm kinda starting to wonder why you're looking at all these little girl videos.

Why would a man of our age even click on such a video?????

[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 4, 2011 at 11:25 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Rev. I'm in total agreement - the song does indeed suck, but I'm kinda starting to wonder why you're looking at all these little girl videos.

Why would a man of our age even click on such a video?????

Two Words. Bile Fascination. As I mentioned in the earlier post, I discovered it through the So Bad it's Horrible page on TV tropes:

This is what they said in an earlier revision.
* Like Friday, another strapping young songstress of the same age has a tune: Jenna Rose's Wiki: , She sings about this pair of jeans she wants and that apparently every celebrity wears, throwing in anecdotes about her "swag" and how Celebrities "wore those jeans just like me". Her voice is so auto tuned that it's enough to make you wonder if she even sang on it, with the beat often overpowering her voice. In addition, there's even the token rap in the middle. Oh, and the video is much worse. The song is called "My Jeans" but she is seen not once wearing them, not to mention she is seen stealing her mom's Mini Cooper. One should wonder if Rebecca Black herself even considers it remotely decent.

And besides, even after becoming acquainted with the collected works of Lautreamont, de Sade, and David Lynch, I've come to recognise that some of the most truly bug fuck insane things ever created were actually made with small girls in mind. I found out about one book actually revolved around a girl of 10 making a "human centipede."
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Poor old Herbert Khaury (1932-1996)

Quote:When Tiny Tim first became well-known to the American public, pundits and journalists debated whether or not this character being presented was just an orchestrated act, or the real thing. "It quickly became clear that he was genuine" however; and that he could probably be best described as "a lonely outcast intoxicated by fame," and "a romantic" always in pursuit of his ideal dream.[4]

He married 'Miss Vicky' on Johnny Carson.

The irony is that the man could actually sing very well. Still think he was more than a bit of a loon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiny_Tim_%28musician%29
Jesus, just by looking at the screenshot on the video, I can tell it's horrible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst scenes in movies Fake Messiah 30 2659 October 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A song that you hate The Valkyrie 33 2310 December 17, 2022 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  An 80s song that could apply to the past 4 years. Brian37 39 2177 November 25, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Yes, this IS a Buddy Holly Song....... Brian37 10 1038 June 13, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 593 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1676 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Challenge New, New year's song...... Brian37 0 220 January 3, 2019 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  THIS Is How You Update A Christmas Song! BrianSoddingBoru4 1 925 December 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Every so often I post my fav song... Brian37 14 943 December 7, 2018 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  20 books considered the worst Foxaèr 29 4511 July 21, 2018 at 3:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead