Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus discovered in tin of marmite
Jesus discovered in tin of marmite
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...rmite.html

Hot on the heels of the "Jesus found on dogs arsehole" thread, we now have this.

Yet another sign? Should we be watching out for the second coming?
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

RE: Jesus discovered in tin of marmite
And there I was thinking that there was no evidence for Jesus. My worldview is in ruins.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I like that it could pretty much be a picture of anyone... But, hey, it is obviously most likely someone who has been dead for almost 2000 years.
Cunt
What a bunch of retards! That's clearly Zeus!
I think it looks more like Bill, my next door neighbour.
Cunt
Bill is jesus?

I suggest you get on his good side mate.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

What the fuck is "yeast spread?"

And why do you Limeys eat it????????

[Image: 398px-Lemmy-02.jpg]

I believe the face in the tin of marmite looks more like Lemmy than Jesus.
undefined
(December 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What the fuck is "yeast spread?"

And why do you Limeys eat it????????

Only half eat it, the other half hate it.

I love it, me. On cheese toasties.

(December 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What the fuck is "yeast spread?"

Delicious. It's a thick brown paste with a beefy kind of flavour and goes great on toast. Interestingly, a jar of it will keep practically forever (unless eaten first); it sets like honey, but stick the jar in a pan of hot water for a while and it goes back to normal.

(December 14, 2011 at 7:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And why do you Limeys eat it????????

Well, there's not much else to do when the peasoup fog rolls in after the day's heavy rain, the pubs have shut for the day having sold out of warm beer and bangers 'n' mash, and we're sitting around the fireplace in our braces and string vests continually drinking our cuppas having dismissed the butler for the evening. It's either Marmite or sex, so there's no contest.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TIN for a foreign citizen CatchMoM56 7 365 July 27, 2022 at 9:22 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Things you have discovered The Valkyrie 76 7916 February 8, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Top 25: The Best Books I Discovered In 2015 Mudhammam 1 1613 December 28, 2015 at 6:33 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Vegemite and Marmite KUSA 46 4726 May 15, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Top 25: The Best Books I Discovered In 2014 Mudhammam 12 2462 December 7, 2014 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Awesome and beautiful apartment abandoned for 70s discovered almost untouched Ryantology 10 3523 February 3, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Marmite Darwinian 11 2525 March 10, 2010 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Tiberius