Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 4:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK to leave EU
RE: UK to leave EU
We left in search of better small business opportunities.  Still a win, in context, just figured I'd clarify.   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 24, 2016 at 1:57 pm)Losty Wrote: In one scenario you're making life uncomfortable for your own family.  

Actually marriage wouldn't have made any difference once the conflict of the UK, Netherlands and Southern Irish laws had combined too create a child without a birth certificate or nationality ... But to explain that never got that far, people just throw stuff at you without knowing the facts ...

Seems to happen a lot ....
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(June 24, 2016 at 2:02 pm)madog Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 1:57 pm)Losty Wrote: In one scenario you're making life uncomfortable for your own family.  

Actually marriage wouldn't have made any difference once the conflict of the UK, Netherlands and Southern Irish laws had combined too create a child without a birth certificate or nationality ... But to explain that never got that far, people just throw stuff at you without knowing the facts ...

Are you capable of making a single post without making some sort of insult to the people that disagree with you?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(June 24, 2016 at 2:06 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 2:02 pm)madog Wrote: Actually marriage wouldn't have made any difference once the conflict of the UK, Netherlands and Southern Irish laws had combined too create a child without a birth certificate or nationality ... But to explain that never got that far, people just throw stuff at you without knowing the facts ...

Are you capable of making a single post without making some sort of insult to the people that disagree with you?

How is that an insult?
(June 24, 2016 at 1:00 pm)madog Wrote: I personally can not support any organization that can ignore Human Right law. Law that has evolved to protect the citizens from their National authorities ... That I refuse to support an arrogant organization, that refuse to accept Human Right case-law and findings is a position I take from principle .... Principles are not always comfortable or advantageous ...

ROTFLMAO. Dude you are way out there. First world problem, they dont advertize vaping.

I will let Carlin speak for myself:
https://youtu.be/m9-R8T1SuG4
I'm wondering whether the UK will see vaping billboards posted up at every intersection, now that they've left? Seems unlikely.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 24, 2016 at 1:59 pm)Rhythm Wrote: We left in search of better small business opportunities.  Still a win, in context, just figured I'd clarify.   Wink

I think they probably didn't really leave for vaping either Hehe
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 24, 2016 at 2:40 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'm wondering whether the UK will see vaping billboards posted up at every intersection, now that they've left?  Seems unlikely.

Or maybe more states, that for religious reasons, ban condom promotion for health reasons without "established" grounds?

Any arguable high ground  has been lost in the EU.

(June 24, 2016 at 2:43 pm)Losty Wrote:
(June 24, 2016 at 1:59 pm)Rhythm Wrote: We left in search of better small business opportunities.  Still a win, in context, just figured I'd clarify.   Wink

I think they probably didn't really leave for vaping either Hehe

Probably not, I gave my reasons ... for my vote ...
You supported brexit in search of "high ground".........christ, it's worse than I thought.  You're chasing camelot.
PS. and it wasn't because of vaping it was to do with a blatant infringement of Art.10 ECHR and where that might lead ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk Parental Leave Cecelia 10 1064 October 17, 2021 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7426 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merkel will pay migrants to leave Germany account_inactive 26 4847 February 12, 2017 at 3:28 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2518 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  EU: Should the UK Leave or Stay? Napoléon 255 22279 May 4, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Ben Carson Threatens to Leave GOP Minimalist 11 2076 December 11, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Far-right rioters leave trail of destruction in Polish capital kılıç_mehmet 39 8773 November 20, 2013 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  French troops to leave Afghanistan Something completely different 23 8445 November 20, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Brakeman