Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally i can disprove fundamentalist christians
Finally i can disprove fundamentalist christians
Its the reason why i came here. I know i can  disprove judaism and islam. Christianity i have had a hard time in terms of fundies always saying that there is historical facts for it. I wont talk about it here. But i will give reasons to why ALL those religions are false. Which is why i signed up. I dont think i plan to be much active other in that thread, but i really want you guys to join me in that conversation. Thx either way.
RE: Finally i can disprove fundamentalist christians
Ok, then disprove away! What is holding you back?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Fun fact:

It's not our job to disprove.

It's theirs to prove.

Burden of proof yo.
Welcome.

Finally? How long have you been trying? Next, why do you feel the need to try?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 24, 2015 at 6:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Finally? How long have you been trying? Next, why do you feel the need to try?

Psychological reason Tongue. I still am effected by massive studies of this. So i have wasted much on it. But i feel it either way payed off in the end.
You're spinning your wheels, Rok. Fundies have perfected willful ignorance of facts to a high art.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Christianity i have had a hard time in terms of fundies always saying that there is historical facts for it.

They're full of shit.
(November 24, 2015 at 6:01 pm)Rokkein Wrote: Its the reason why i came here. I know i can  disprove judaism and islam. Christianity i have had a hard time in terms of fundies always saying that there is historical facts for it. I wont talk about it here. But i will give reasons to why ALL those religions are false. Which is why i signed up. I dont think i plan to be much active other in that thread, but i really want you guys to join me in that conversation. Thx either way.

They are already full of shit and follow a scientifically ignorant book
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Well, no one can disprove a religion as such. As long as people say they're part of a religion, that religion exists. Whether there is any truth to the mythology is a different question. To which the answer is no (or more accurately, absolutely no reason to think it is true) beyond some historical trivia. There's no need to disprove something that hasn't been proven, or even vaguely established. Unfalsifiable claims are useless, they can and should be ignored. That's most of religious claims done and dusted.

The bible is a work of fiction which is very loosely based, at times, on historical events. There's nothing more to it than that. Any Christian who insists the book either be 100% true or 100% false is making a false dichotomy; these are not the only two options. It is easily shown to not be 100% true.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(November 25, 2015 at 2:17 am)robvalue Wrote: Well, no one can disprove a religion as such. As long as people say they're part of a religion, that religion exists. Whether there is any truth to the mythology is a different question. To which the answer is no (or more accurately, absolutely no reason to think it is true) beyond some historical trivia. There's no need to disprove something that hasn't been proven, or even vaguely established. Unfalsifiable claims are useless, they can and should be ignored. That's most of religious claims done and dusted.

The bible is a work of fiction which is very loosely based, at times, on historical events. There's nothing more to it than that. Any Christian who insists the book either be 100% true or 100% false is making a false dichotomy; these are not the only two options. It is easily shown to not be 100% true.

You can disprove it. There are ways. In this case i did it with christianity, but yeah i agree.. some can be friggin hard Big Grin
The only way people can stop believing in the suprematic idea that tyrranny is somehow good to worship, is to expose it as false. But others have different methods, but thats atleast what i seem to think is effective. But of course there are fundamentalists who are so stuck up in their life view that it probably wont reach them Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello everyone. I've finally worked out... FebruaryOfReason 19 1942 February 6, 2016 at 9:27 am
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost. hookakat1 39 7182 July 5, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Rahul
  Nice to finally have people to talk to about atheism wower032 19 4347 June 30, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Finally Home AZatheist 10 1746 January 28, 2013 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Hello!!!! Finally a place I can feel at home! mohnjorrow 21 4235 January 24, 2013 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Metallica
  Lurking since my deconversion, finally posting Endplaintwo 24 6798 October 11, 2012 at 9:28 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I've finally awakened! AtcAtheist 40 8872 September 20, 2012 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Angrboda