Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 2:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three)
RE: Atheism. The UNscientific belief (part two)
(October 24, 2015 at 7:11 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]The space is a physical body made of matter, water, light, air and space.[...]

ROFLOL Space is made of space. ROFLOL

(October 24, 2015 at 7:11 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]Even a demented idiot can understand this simple point.

Well - we're going to have to take your word for it.
Incidentally - don't you think you and your wacky dogmas would feel more at home on dementedidiotforums.org?

Rolleyes  Shy  Big Grin
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(October 23, 2015 at 10:40 am)Losty Wrote:
(October 23, 2015 at 9:50 am)Little Rik Wrote:  I'm all ears!

*Losty taps her foot with one hand on her hip and gives her future husband a stern look*

I am so sorry los but something behind my control happened.  I'm Sorry
I was cleaning the enclosure where i keep the bunnies when a smart one that was hiding
behind the door managed to escape.  Dizzy
I immediately told my dog to go and get it.  Mad
Unfortunately the damage was made but i promise you that it will never happen again.  Salute
Would you give Little Rik one more chance?  Rolleyes
Please Los give me one more chance.  Sad
I still dream about our future together.  Kiss
(October 24, 2015 at 7:33 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(October 24, 2015 at 7:11 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]The space is a physical body made of matter, water, light, air and space.[...]

Space is made of space.

I should have said..........the UNIVERSE (not the space)  is a physical body made of matter, water, light, air and space.
My mistake.  Rolleyes
(October 24, 2015 at 8:00 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]the UNIVERSE (not the space)  is a physical body made of matter, water, light, air and space.
[...]

Oh, well - since you put it that way... it's still retarded. ROFLOL You forgot earth, fire and ice... Tongue

If you ever went to school and didn't get all your information from myths and fairy-tales made up by ignorant barbarians, you might have seen this. It's called "periodic table of elements" and those are what the Universe is made of.
[Image: PeriodicTableBoilingPoint.png]

Of course - the vast majority of the Universe is made up of dark matter and dark energy, but we know next to nothing about those yet.
http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/foc...rk-energy/
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(October 24, 2015 at 8:08 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(October 24, 2015 at 8:00 am)Little Rik Wrote: [...]the UNIVERSE (not the space)  is a physical body made of matter, water, light, air and space.
[...]

Oh, well - since you put it that way... it's still retarded. ROFLOL You forgot earth, fire and ice... Tongue

...and Milla Jovovich. Tongue

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...b56507.jpg
(October 23, 2015 at 10:50 am)Little Rik Wrote:
Quote:13) Atheism is not a belief, it is the acceptance of the fact that without evidence for any god non-belief is the correct position. And "the flow to run freely" what does that mean? It's almost as if you just got this post straight from the postmodernism generator.

Again, when the mind lean on something that is a belief whether you believe or not in that thing.  Lightbulb

So not believing in something is believing in something. I think the appropriate response to your wittering is simply:

"Cuckoo, Cuckoo!"
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 24, 2015 at 8:08 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
[...]

Oh, well - since you put it that way... it's still retarded. You forgot earth, fire and ice... :

No, actually i did not forget.
It is rather you that can not understand that the earth is made of matter so your earth come under the
matter factor.
Fire is energy and obviously come under the light factor.
Ice is made of water so even this factor is fully accounted for.

Quote:Of course - the vast majority of the Universe is made up of dark matter and dark energy, but we know next to nothing about those yet.

Of course my foot.
As you can read in the site that you propose it say time and time again.....it is a complete mystery.....and then.........so the mystery continues............
What this means?
It means that they still haven't got a clue.
Yoga on the other hand said that the universe and all it is inside is made of consciousness in different stages of awareness but to find evidence one will have to expand his-her consciousness to understand how all the system works.  Lightbulb
(October 24, 2015 at 8:46 am)Little Rik Wrote: No, actually i did not forget.
It is rather you that can not understand that the earth is made of matter so your earth come under the
matter factor.

lol

No, dumbass. Water, air, ice and earth are ALL made of matter. Fire and light have nothing to do with one another. Light is made of photons, fire is a chemical reaction - rapid oxidization - and it emits light and heat as byproducts. Banghead Banghead  Banghead

Of course - I don't expect you to understand any of this, since you have no idea about elementary school science and I'm sure as a simple peasant you can shovel fertilizer without any such "sophisticated" knowledge.  Rolleyes
(October 24, 2015 at 8:46 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(October 23, 2015 at 10:50 am)Little Rik Wrote: Again, when the mind lean on something that is a belief whether you believe or not in that thing.  Lightbulb

So not believing in something is believing in something. I think the appropriate response to your wittering is simply:
"Cuckoo, Cuckoo!"

A mind that is not controlled by a strong consciousness can play funny tricks.
Your body exist and so your mind and of course you.
With the understanding that you exist also come the belief that it is all real.
Even dreams are real.
The sub-consciousness that create the dream got to take those images from somewhere.
A dream is not something physical but who say that
the non physical things are not real?
Where those images come from?
There got to be a place somewhere where it all come from?
Nothing create nothing so we got to take from somewhere.
The subconscious generate a belief in all circumstances whether your outer mind believe or not in a particular thing so even when you don't believe in something within in your subconscious a belief has been created that is why even when your outer consciousness doesn't believe in something within in your subconscious the belief has already been created.  Lightbulb
By thinking you try to get information from somewhere within.
That within can not possibly give you an information unless it believe in so every thing is a belief whether it is positive or negative.
It doesn't really matter.
It is all a belief but again all depend on the individual degree of consciousness.
An idiot will generate idiotic dreams and false reality while someone with a strong degree of consciousness will generate better outcome.  Rolleyes
(October 24, 2015 at 8:54 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(October 24, 2015 at 8:46 am)Little Rik Wrote: No, actually i did not forget.
matter factor.

lol

No, dumbass. Water, air, ice and earth are ALL made of matter. Fire and light have nothing to do with one another. Light is made of photons, fire is a chemical reaction - rapid oxidization - and it emits light and heat as byproducts.
Of course - I don't expect you to understand any of this, since you have no idea about elementary school science and I'm sure as a simple peasant you can shovel fertilizer without any such "sophisticated" knowledge.

Look Nutter, i have seen a lot of demented idiots in my life but you beat them all.
How the hell can the matter produce elements that are superior in their evolutionary level as air
and water?
Can a donkey give birth to a human being?
(ehm, sorry my mistake, yes they can sometime, no names however  Smile )

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2928 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6732 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2898 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Philosophical Failures of Christian Apologetics, Part 11: The Holy Spirit Cepheus Ace 18 3125 June 22, 2020 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belief in God is a clinic Interaktive 55 5938 April 1, 2019 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Is atheism a belief? Agnostico 1023 88673 March 16, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Catharsis
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3580 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? I_am_not_mafia 24 5378 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Two Myths I Wish Atheists Would Stop Buying Into Rhondazvous 26 4838 June 7, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why Atheism/Secular Humanism... Part II TheReal 53 26153 April 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic