Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEGH is back
RE: TEGH is back
Well, I have my name in blood now, as you can see. Great to have you back.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome back, TEGH! Smile
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Welcome Front/Chest/Forward!
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
I remember you from my earliest days here, nice to have you back!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 25, 2015 at 1:05 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Welcome back!

We have a turtle infestation now.

Maybe you can help ?

A gigantic infestation of 1?

Anyway, welcome back TEGH!
The new forum mascot is a hot catholic military broad with a penchant for poop jokes. That tells you everything you need to know I think. Oh, and Minimalist now has exceeded 65536 posts and it started counting from 0 again.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Who tf are you? How can people remember you from years ago? Were you like some massive spammer on all the forums? >.< (I just joined today)
[Image: tumblr_mv52d16KDU1riah6uo3_r7_500.gif]

Welcome back :p
We've been invaded by sexy Catholics. We talked about great deal more about poop. Those statements are related.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I think I remember you....Welcome back to you! Smile