Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 9:21 pm

Poll: Can I get a clean slate for the duration of this experiment?
This poll is closed.
Yes
40.00%
6 40.00%
No
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rage Quitting Again...
RE: Rage Quitting Again...
(January 4, 2016 at 12:10 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Fight?  This isn't a fight knobrot, this is playing and it most certainly is helping, it's helping me while away the last few hours at work.

Now I know where I've seen this bollocks before:

I was just watching a video of his on feminism when you posted that. Tongue
EP is the forum bully. He picked on one too many kids on the playground and they all stood up to him. Now he's cowaring in the corner because he can't handle getting back what he so ruthlessly dished out in the first place. Begging us to stop something YOU started EP, is pointless. Stand up and take your licks like a man or else go back to mommy's porch, play with the rest of the little children and watch the adults carry on with adult things.

I'm still waiting for all that fury to be unleashed from you.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 4, 2016 at 12:09 pm)Kaiser Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote: Lol, you're assumming they can't control themselves. Sure they can, Kaiser, you've got to give them more credit than that. They're not animals, for crying out loud. What the...

Of course they're not. But there are more of them than you, and the likelihood that the other party will react at some point is by definition higher. Why not just self-eject from this thread, have a cool-off period and come back with a clear head? You are the instigator here, you would do well to cease instigating.

Because it's my own fucking thread. If they wish to continue to attack me when I said I'm stopping, they can very well do so, but don't expect me to sit quietly by and watch either.
(January 4, 2016 at 12:12 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:09 pm)Kaiser Wrote: Of course they're not. But there are more of them than you, and the likelihood that the other party will react at some point is by definition higher. Why not just self-eject from this thread, have a cool-off period and come back with a clear head? You are the instigator here, you would do well to cease instigating.

Because it's my own fucking thread. If they wish to continue to attack me when I said I'm stopping, they can very well do so, but don't expect me to sit quietly by and watch either.

But you didn't fucking stop.
I'm sorry, Kaiser, I shouldn't be taking it out on you. You're just trying to help. Thanks.
(January 4, 2016 at 12:13 pm)Pony Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:12 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote: Because it's my own fucking thread. If they wish to continue to attack me when I said I'm stopping, they can very well do so, but don't expect me to sit quietly by and watch either.

But you didn't fucking stop.

I'll stop right now, Pony. Now pay close attention to what someone else will continue doing.
(January 4, 2016 at 12:08 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm)Stimbo Wrote: You think someone's trolling, you report them like a grownup. In the meantime I will appreciate who I damn well please. And I'll thank you to keep me out of your masochistic fap fantasies, ol' "pity-me".

I'll thank you to fuck off, then. But my offer stands if you want to stop fighting.

I am not fighting. I am responding to your own words. I'm assuming that nobody's got a gun to your head and forcing you to type, yeah? So we've only got your words to work with. You want a better reputation, a "clean slate"? Try better communicating; because the way you're doing it now stinks like shit.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 4, 2016 at 12:10 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm)SofaKingHigh Wrote: Fight?  This isn't a fight knobrot, this is playing and it most certainly is helping, it's helping me while away the last few hours at work.

You keep shifting the goalposts. If it really is just playing, though, good for you, do it some more with some kids. Stop dragging me into it. I'm not interested in that. Sorry for the misunderstanding though. You have a good laugh, mate.

I do and always will, thanks cuntchops.

What has given you the impression on this thread that I give a flying fuck about what you might be interested in?
(January 4, 2016 at 12:14 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 4, 2016 at 12:08 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote: I'll thank you to fuck off, then. But my offer stands if you want to stop fighting.

I am not fighting. I am responding to your own words. I'm assuming that nobody's got a gun to your head and forcing you to type, yeah? So we've only got your words to work with. You want a better reputation, a "clean slate"? Try better communicating; because the way you're doing it now stinks like shit.

I'm trying. You'll have to tell me what I'm doing wrong starting right now, because I'm really trying.
(January 4, 2016 at 12:12 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote: Because it's my own fucking thread.

No it isn't, you created the thread but it no more belongs to you than it does to anyone else, when the fucking hell are you finally going to comprehend that fact?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quitting my job today marianomanto 19 2716 October 12, 2015 at 9:51 am
Last Post: marianomanto
  work rage paulpablo 10 2075 May 22, 2015 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Quitting habits. Edwardo Piet 32 3782 May 6, 2015 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Unneccessary Store Rage ElleBelle 8 2122 February 1, 2014 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Miracle. Born again, again. I'm no longer atheist. Fruity 29 6438 November 3, 2013 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Angrboda