Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 5:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Quran the proof of God?
RE: Is Quran the proof of God?
(January 14, 2016 at 7:12 pm)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(January 6, 2016 at 3:48 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: Actually there are 6236 verses in the Qur'an in 114 chapters. If u add the chapter number plus the number of verses in the chapter (i.e. CH.1 has 7 verses so 1+7=8). If u do this for all 114 chapters u get exactly 57 even and 57 odd numbers. Add all even numbers u get 6236 which as said b4 is the total amount of verses. If u add all odd numbers u get 6555 which is the sum of 1+2+3......114 which is the total amount of chapters.

But all miracles of the Qur'an show and prove that it could come from only God Almighty Allah. There are linguistic, mathematical, scientific, astronomical, and even future telling events that no one except Allah especially in the 7th century, when technology didn't yet exist, knew about. But we are able to verify and confirm these miraculous facts with what we have today

Sheed, hate to break it to you, but you can't be a muslim as you've committed necromancy (ok thread necromancy), and isn't magic banned by the quran?

And just exactly what did I do to perform necromancy if u don't mind me asking?
Good god, he takes it seriously, lol. I guess that shouldn't surprise us, he believes in djinn.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 14, 2016 at 8:45 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 7:12 pm)Constable Dorfl Wrote: Sheed, hate to break it to you, but you can't be a muslim as you've committed necromancy (ok thread necromancy), and isn't magic banned by the quran?

And just exactly what did I do to perform necromancy if u don't mind me asking?

You rose this thread from the dead. It's so far gone you can see the ribs sticking out. Also, last week you turned me into a newt.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(January 15, 2016 at 5:12 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(January 14, 2016 at 8:45 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote: And just exactly what did I do to perform necromancy if u don't mind me asking?

You rose this thread from the dead. It's so far gone you can see the ribs sticking out. Also, last week you turned me into a newt.
Well as I said before. None of these Qur'anic verses do I take any credit for. The Qur'an is completely the word of Allah. Since Allah is God there is no magic or necromancy involved. When Almighty Allah determines a matter He only says to it "Be" and it is. So all of this that I've shown and things I haven't shown and things that I dont know of but only Allah knows of in the Qur'an are ALL HIS KNOWLEDGE. He is All Knowing Wise. And how u became a newt I have nothing to do with. Whatever u mean by that statement, perhaps it was ur destiny
(January 15, 2016 at 6:25 am)Sheed1980 Wrote:
(January 15, 2016 at 5:12 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote: You rose this thread from the dead. It's so far gone you can see the ribs sticking out. Also, last week you turned me into a newt.
Well as I said before. None of these Qur'anic verses do I take any credit for. The Qur'an is completely the word of Allah. Since Allah is God there is no magic or necromancy involved. When Almighty Allah determines a matter He only says to it "Be" and it is. So all of this that I've shown and things I haven't shown and things that I dont know of but only Allah knows of in the Qur'an are ALL HIS KNOWLEDGE. He is All Knowing Wise. And how u became a newt I have nothing to do with. Whatever u mean by that statement, perhaps it was ur destiny

A) regarding allah, how is he different from all the other unevidenced beings you call false gods? And if the quran which posits a flat earth, designed unchanging species and many other falsehoods iz the compedium of all his knowledge, I hate to break it to you but I've a five year old cousin who is mire knowledgeable.
B) re the newt, seriously go watch yourself some Monty Python, and build me that damned shrubbery.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Not sure how the Quran is proof of anything, except hatred.  The Quran is nothing more than a plagiarised version of the Bible.
(January 15, 2016 at 8:28 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(January 15, 2016 at 6:25 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: Well as I said before. None of these Qur'anic verses do I take any credit for. The Qur'an is completely the word of Allah. Since Allah is God there is no magic or necromancy involved. When Almighty Allah determines a matter He only says to it "Be" and it is. So all of this that I've shown and things I haven't shown and things that I dont know of but only Allah knows of in the Qur'an are ALL HIS KNOWLEDGE. He is All Knowing Wise. And how u became a newt I have nothing to do with. Whatever u mean by that statement, perhaps it was ur destiny

A) regarding allah, how is he different from all the other unevidenced beings you call false gods? And if the quran which posits a flat earth, designed unchanging species and many other falsehoods iz the compedium of all his knowledge, I hate to break it to you but I've a five year old cousin who is mire knowledgeable.
B) re the newt, seriously go watch yourself some Monty Python,  and build me that damned shrubbery.

Well we had to be created by someone right? And all of these false gods were humans or part human part animal. Or idols made of stone and wood. Or the sun moon and stars. ALL CREATED THINGS. Where Allah is The Creator. He says in the Qur'an about people who worship false gods. "They(false gods) can't create anything and are themselves created". So just becausewe can't see God doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Just as we can't see air but we know it exists because we breathe it.
(January 15, 2016 at 10:29 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: Well we had to be created by someone right?

Ummmm. . . no?

It is possible that something created the universe. It is possible that something created us. But "had to" is a poorly supported idea indeed.
(January 15, 2016 at 10:47 am)bennyboy Wrote:
(January 15, 2016 at 10:29 am)Sheed1980 Wrote: Well we had to be created by someone right?

Ummmm. . . no?

It is possible that something created the universe.  It is possible that something created us.  But "had to" is a poorly supported idea indeed.
As CREATIONS we have to have a CREATOR. Plain and simple. We nor any other created being could come into existence without our Creator creating us
(January 15, 2016 at 3:31 pm)Sheed1980 Wrote:
(January 15, 2016 at 10:47 am)bennyboy Wrote: Ummmm. . . no?

It is possible that something created the universe.  It is possible that something created us.  But "had to" is a poorly supported idea indeed.
As CREATIONS we have to have a CREATOR. Plain and simple. We nor any other created being could come into existence without our Creator creating us

Facepalm
(sigh)  HOW many times have people here posted that ignorant crap?  Is it even worth TRYING to explain, for the 5000th time, why this is in error?
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 4782 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 10174 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20905 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1577 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4890 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3168 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49629 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 14250 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 914 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 17009 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257