Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 10:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lenten Resolutions?
RE: Lenten Resolutions?
Oh, wait! I can give up lentils then. Or can I? Technically it would just be the same.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 10, 2016 at 12:45 pm)robvalue Wrote: I even miss just eating a raw carrot, something I never particularly cared about when was able to.

That's absolutely one of the perks of being the eldest of 5 children. When my younger brothers and sisters still believed in Santa, I could play the part of the reindeer as well as Santa. We always left a mince pie and a carrot on a plate in the living room on Xmas Eve...

... and not only could I eat the mince pie and leave a massively unnecessary amount of crumbs deliberately on the plate just so it was obvious that Santa had eaten it (Seriously how fucking messy is Santa supposed to be?) but I could also take a free bite out of the raw carrot so it looked more convincing than just cutting the end off ('twas supposed to be for the reindeer).

As an older brother I got to play the fussy reindeer that only took a tiny bite of carrot and extremely-messy-bastard-Santa-Claus. It was great Big Grin

"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Hey, I remember these!

[Image: 8f3bef13-7d02-427f-9b96-715c7b4d8d59.jpg]
(February 10, 2016 at 10:57 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
Hey, I remember these!

[Image: 8f3bef13-7d02-427f-9b96-715c7b4d8d59.jpg]

TC family portraits. That's cute. Angel
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
TC with a couple of his favorite action figures: Note how he dutifully concealed the dollies'  naughty parts. 
Psst,TC.....You forgot the bewbies!

[Image: Troll-hair-and-man-with-troll-hair.jpg]
That's not disturbing at all...

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Hey, if I had a pencil shoved up my ass, I guess I'd be a troll too.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
ROFLOL
(February 11, 2016 at 1:30 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Hey, if I had a pencil shoved up my ass, I guess I'd be a troll too.

I'm guessing you'd find sitting somewhat uncomfortable.