Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 5:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Trump Win....
RE: Can Trump Win....
(March 24, 2016 at 9:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When Trump loses I hope someone comes and takes your guns before you blow your brains out.

Yabut, less gun talk if he went through with it ...
Can Trump Win....
(March 24, 2016 at 9:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When Trump loses I hope someone comes and takes your guns before you blow your brains out.

I didn't realize you cared so much.
(March 25, 2016 at 10:52 am)KUSA Wrote:

Unlike dumbass gun worshipers, we care about all gun deaths so when we say "Keep them out of the wrong hands" we mean it. You being a deluded dumbass does not mean you deserve death even from your own stupidity.
It's over for pervy Ted???

Panic Panic Panic Panic

[Image: 10189846_G.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'd trade 5 bimbos (no offense intended) for 1 boy toy.

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 25, 2016 at 7:21 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: It's over for pervy Ted???

Panic Panic Panic Panic

[Image: 10189846_G.jpg]

He's smarmy enough without sensational garbage. The fact he has gay bashers introduce him and call for their deaths is all the smarmy I need to know about Ted. Unlike the GOP I think the only person who should have a right to take him to a family court would be his wife. Outside that, if he got caught, it would simply make him a hypocrite, not a criminal.
Oh, I think a case could be made for criminalizing adultery when minor children are involved.

Let's call it Arnold's Law . . . .

er,

maybe I should have typed 'affected' instead of 'involved'.

Undecided

(March 25, 2016 at 7:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Oh, I think a case could be made for criminalizing adultery when minor children are involved.

Let's call it Arnold's Law . . . .

If you mean child brides, DUH, yea that certainly should be against the law. Outside that it is already a crime to lie to a family court in a divorce to gain custody of a child, same perjury laws apply in any courtroom. The transgression isn't the sex act between consenting adults, the transgression is lying to your partner.

It is very easy to judge those who have affairs, I don't think it is wise to make blanket statements about every single one. And in a very evolutionary sense, we are not like penguins who mate for life, unfortunately for humans we are both monogamous and seek multiple mates and on average it is about equal between women and men as far as having affairs. We still are driven by our evolution to seek what we think is the most suitable mate, and that also causes us as individuals some more than others to "keep our options open". 

So the real issue isn't the sex, it is the lack of honesty those you are involved with.
(March 25, 2016 at 10:52 am)KUSA Wrote:

I do.  I regard you as a slightly crazy friend.

Okay.  A really crazy friend.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1099 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 388 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2902 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies Aegon 199 17905 February 7, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump judicial nominee can’t answer basic questions brewer 13 1188 December 16, 2017 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Major political win for lunatic Christian judge Roy Moore Foxaèr 9 1237 September 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Some people trying to do the right thing just can't win brewer 9 2495 June 28, 2017 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Slants Win Supreme Court Case chimp3 5 1341 June 22, 2017 at 5:31 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Trump states transgenders can... Foxaèr 49 5023 November 14, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Little Guys Win One, for now. Minimalist 1 826 June 14, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: dyresand