Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 12:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The main reason I'm an atheist
RE: The main reason I'm an atheist
(April 5, 2016 at 5:06 am)Little Rik Wrote: In this case let us summarize.
1) Humans do not know what trigger the start of evolution.
Will check this up later, not sure what the current theory is.
2) Humans do not know where evolution start (in matter, in plants, in animals ?).
Before or after the Darwinian transition?
3) Humans do not know where evolution take you to.
Evolution doesn't have an end point, as far as we know.
4) Humans do not know whether reincarnation is needed in order to progress
from lower species to higher one.
There is no evidence supporting reincarnation.
5) Humans rely on Darwin guessing how evolution works but Darwin never
understand the points above.
Not on Darwin, we rely on dozens of scientists that have failed to disprove the current theory of evolution. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting it, not something a little internet troll such as yourself can disprove with false claims.

In other words there is a total failure from top to bottom and yet you guys pretend to
judge how the whole system works.
Get real guys.  Smile  Wink  Smile

Here we go again.

You can't even establish a hypothesis for your energy and consciousness idea, much less a theory.
(April 5, 2016 at 6:26 pm)Red_Wind Wrote:
(April 5, 2016 at 5:06 am)Little Rik Wrote: In this case let us summarize.
Will check this up later, not sure what the current theory is.
2) Humans do not know where evolution start (in matter, in plants, in animals ?).
4) Humans do not know whether reincarnation is needed in order to progress
Not on Darwin, we rely on dozens of scientists that have failed to disprove the current theory of evolution. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting it, not something a little internet troll such as yourself can disprove with false claims.

In other words there is a total failure from top to bottom and yet you guys pretend to
judge how the whole system works.
Get real guys.  Smile  Wink  Smile

Here we go again.

You can't even establish a hypothesis for your energy and consciousness idea, much less a theory.

Most atheists say that most Theists do not believe in science.
I do Wind.
I believe in science.
I observe mother nature and by understanding how it works i draw conclusions.
It is also important to guess what make sense and what doesn't.
Human body is made of consciousness and energy.
Even a demented idiot would get that point.
In nature there is a continuum.
That means that the evolution follow similar patterns.
The elements are the same.
The only differences are that the evolved creature is bigger in consciousness but the
elements that compose the creatures are the same.
They are all made of energy and consciousness.
No exception to the rule.
Animals are conscious.
Plants too as we can see from plants searching for better conditions such as climbers.
And why not matter and all other elements that compose the universe?
Energy is everywhere but as we can not perceive consciousness in matter we find difficult
to believe that there is any.
Unfortunately few people understand that consciousness is at different stages of awareness
in different forms of life.
We as humans have more consciousness than animals a lot more than plants and infinitely
more that matter which consciousness lie in a latent stage.
The word latent is not the same as dormant but rather is existing but not yet developed or manifest.

But let us see each point.

Quote:Will check this up later, not sure what the current theory is.

One thing that appreciate from you is your honesty (in this case)
You admit that so far you or the current theory do not know.
I do believe that the trigger is the awakening of consciousness not just because yoga say so but
because it make sense.
Darwin theory that survival is the trigger doesn't make any sense.
Matter doesn't need to survive
Uranium and other forms of energy are released regardless
People learn things regardless of whether these things are important to survive or not so
Darwin theory is faulty while yoga theory make sense.

Darwin studies related mainly to animals.
In never came in Darwin mind to investigate where consciousness start from so
once again there is a total failure in Darwin theories.

Once again thanks for your honesty in saying .... AS FAR AS WE KNOW.
This issue once resolved and brought to the surface as evidence will destroy
and shred in pieces atheism.
According to yoga there is no question that there is an end point to evolution
but again one will have to engage in the science of intuition.

4) Atheists do not know whether reincarnation is needed in order to progress

Yes there is Wind.
NDEs have never been disproved even by the biggest study ever held by Dr Parnia.
And NDEs go hand in hand with reincarnation.
Not one or two people had these experiences but thousand of them.
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/...counts.htm

Now you really getting lost and nasty.  Argue
I always believe in evolution but not the evolution according Darwin.
As far as I have seen atheists talk and talk about evolution but when I ask how evolution works
all they say is blubbering about Darwin's evolution of the specie.
They wouldn't have the slightest clue about all the points above.
None of whatsoever.
What the hell are you talking about wind?
Get real.  Smile
(April 6, 2016 at 9:23 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(April 5, 2016 at 6:26 pm)Red_Wind Wrote: Here we go again.

Most atheists say that most Theists do not believe in science.
I do Wind.
I believe in science.
I observe mother nature and by understanding how it works i draw conclusions.
It is also important to guess what make sense and what doesn't.
Human body is made of consciousness and energy.
Even a demented idiot would get that point.
In nature there is a continuum.
That means that the evolution follow similar patterns.
The elements are the same.
The only differences are that the evolved creature is bigger in consciousness but the
elements that compose the creatures are the same.
They are all made of energy and consciousness.
No exception to the rule.
Animals are conscious.
Plants too as we can see from plants searching for better conditions such as climbers.
And why not matter and all other elements that compose the universe?
Energy is everywhere but as we can not perceive consciousness in matter we find difficult
to believe that there is any.
Unfortunately few people understand that consciousness is at different stages of awareness
in different forms of life.
We as humans have more consciousness than animals a lot more than plants and infinitely
more that matter which consciousness lie in a latent stage.
The word latent is not the same as dormant but rather is existing but not yet developed or manifest.

But let us see each point.

Quote:Will check this up later, not sure what the current theory is.

One thing that appreciate from you is your honesty (in this case)
You admit that so far you or the current theory do not know.
I do believe that the trigger is the awakening of consciousness not just because yoga say so but
because it make sense.
Darwin theory that survival is the trigger doesn't make any sense.
Matter doesn't need to survive
Uranium and other forms of energy are released regardless
People learn things regardless of whether these things are important to survive or not so
Darwin theory is faulty while yoga theory make sense.

Darwin studies related mainly to animals.
In never came in Darwin mind to investigate where consciousness start from so
once again there is a total failure in Darwin theories.

Once again thanks for your honesty in saying .... AS FAR AS WE KNOW.
This issue once resolved and brought to the surface as evidence will destroy
and shred in pieces atheism.
According to yoga there is no question that there is an end point to evolution
but again one will have to engage in the science of intuition.

4) Atheists do not know whether reincarnation is needed in order to progress

Yes there is Wind.
NDEs have never been disproved even by the biggest study ever held by Dr Parnia.
And NDEs go hand in hand with reincarnation.
Not one or two people had these experiences but thousand of them.
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/...counts.htm

Now you really getting lost and nasty.  Argue
I always believe in evolution but not the evolution according Darwin.
As far as I have seen atheists talk and talk about evolution but when I ask how evolution works
all they say is blubbering about Darwin's evolution of the specie.
They wouldn't have the slightest clue about all the points above.
None of whatsoever.
What the hell are you talking about wind?
Get real.  Smile

Pure example of willful ignorance on your part, you're such a joke.
"all they say is blubbering about Darwin's evolution of the specie"

Really, dude? First of all, all Darwin discovered was the principle of Natural Selection. Evolution itself was known in the time of Darwin's grandfather; they simply had the wrong ideas about what drove it... the full picture wouldn't be completed until the Modern Synthesis of the 1930s, which combined Mendel's discoveries about genetics with the information provided by other scientists, including Darwin.

And you're forgetting that both atheist and religious scientists all (with a fraction of a fraction of a percent exception) agree with the Theory of Evolution. It's not an atheism thing; we simply have no reason to rejection evolution based on doctrinal prejudices.

It's amazing to me the depth of utter delusion "magical thinkers" are capable of demonstrating.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Yabbut under evolution you don't know for what purpose the consciousness is changing.  That is a problem you don't have if you take the word of more evolved swamis online.

(April 7, 2016 at 3:19 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: "all they say is blubbering about Darwin's evolution of the specie"

Really, dude? First of all, all Darwin discovered was the principle of Natural Selection. Evolution itself was known in the time of Darwin's grandfather; they simply had the wrong ideas about what drove it... the full picture wouldn't be completed until the Modern Synthesis of the 1930s, which combined Mendel's discoveries about genetics with the information provided by other scientists, including Darwin.

And you're forgetting that both atheist and religious scientists all (with a fraction of a fraction of a percent exception) agree with the Theory of Evolution. It's not an atheism thing; we simply have no reason to rejection evolution based on doctrinal prejudices.

It's amazing to me the depth of utter delusion "magical thinkers" are capable of demonstrating.

Whoooo, whooooooo, whooooooo.  Big Grin
Here we are with one more so called expert in the field.
Unfortunately you add absolutely nothing to what I already said.
All these theories that you mention above do not answer the most important questions.
The theory or principle of natural selection doesn't tell us what happen to those creatures
that can't make it in a particular context nor explain how they end up there in the first place
while yoga can.
Life is all about learning and learning include trying again and again.
The universe is full of places where you can learn.
If one doesn't fit your status of consciousness there are plenty of other places that are
more suited to your particular status.
Places in the universe are like jigsaw puzzles.
If you can not fit in a particular one you will have to end up in one in which you can fit best.
Nobody ever die just because you can not fit in a particular place.
Energy-consciousness can not be destroyed ever but all theories about evolution so far never took
this fact into account.
They reckon that if you do not survive in one place you do not longer exist.
This is one of the major lack of understanding in all the theories that we had so far.
If these researchers do not understand the reasons why evolution start in the first place and where it
takes us to then they discovered next to nothing.
They just scrape the surfaces of the issue which doesn't answer much at all.  Indubitably
The main reason that I'm an Athesit is because I don't need God. I don't need someone to show me "the way", I don't need someone to help me with my problems, especially not from some imaginary creature. If I have a goal or a "need" for something I will try to achieve it myself, with my own will and my own determination.
(April 8, 2016 at 8:07 am)BenMighty Wrote: The main reason that I'm an Athesit is because I don't need God. I don't need someone to show me "the way", I don't need someone to help me with my problems, especially not from some imaginary creature. If I have a goal or a "need" for something I will try to achieve it myself, with my own will and my own determination.

I have heard this before Ben the mighty.
But the time will come when you will need to do big things and when this time will come you will need a lot of help.
Without external help we are powerless.
I am sure that when you will have solved your material problems you will want to solve your physical one
and when you will have solved your physical one you will want to solve the problem of the mind and after that you will realize that all your mighty will not suffice to solve the problem within like to find peace of mind.
Once you will reach this stage a new awareness will take over your intellect and you will change all your
philosophy in realizing that all your mighty is totally worthless and you really will have to change your
atheistic attitude.  Smile
(April 8, 2016 at 10:30 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(April 8, 2016 at 8:07 am)BenMighty Wrote: The main reason that I'm an Athesit is because I don't need God. I don't need someone to show me "the way", I don't need someone to help me with my problems, especially not from some imaginary creature. If I have a goal or a "need" for something I will try to achieve it myself, with my own will and my own determination.

I have heard this before Ben the mighty.
But the time will come when you will need to do big things and when this time will come you will need a lot of help.
I am sure that when you will have solved your material problems you will want to solve your physical one
and when you will have solved your physical one you will want to solve the problem of the mind and after that you will realize that all your mighty will not suffice to solve the problem within like to find peace of mind.
Once you will reach this stage a new awareness will take over your intellect and you will change all your
philosophy in realizing that all your mighty is totally worthless and you really will have to change your

Will you ever stop making baseless woo assertions and actually provide PROOF that this "external help" exists?  Because your word-salad doesn't go anywhere with this forum, if you haven't noticed.  You keep posting the same crap over and over ad nauseum, without a shred of any proof.  More word-salad, no substance.
Bla    Yammer yammer yammer, blah blah blah, I know better than you stupid atheists, blah blah blah - all of it a complete and utter waste of time because you are not convincing and you never, ever back up your fantasies with any facts.  I mean really - don't you have a life?  It's so pathetic.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(April 8, 2016 at 11:26 am)drfuzzy Wrote:
(April 8, 2016 at 10:30 am)Little Rik Wrote: I have heard this before Ben the mighty.

Will you ever stop making baseless woo assertions and actually provide PROOF that this "external help" exists?  Because your word-salad doesn't go anywhere with this forum, if you haven't noticed.  You keep posting the same crap over and over ad nauseum, without a shred of any proof.  More word-salad, no substance.
Bla    Yammer yammer yammer, blah blah blah, I know better than you stupid atheists, blah blah blah - all of it a complete and utter waste of time because you are not convincing and you never, ever back up your fantasies with any facts.  I mean really - don't you have a life?  It's so pathetic.

That is interesting fuzzy.

I didn't know that to get from London to NY we don't need a plane or a ship?
We can swim all the way.  Indubitably
Whoooooo.
We are mighty and powerful.  4 Horsemen

GET REAL.

All we can do without external help probably is the fact that we can breathe for all the rest we need help.
We need help to get the food to get the clothes we wear to get medication to get transport to get education to get a place to live and so on and on.
We could not survive without external help so stop being rude and cocky.
From birth to death we need help.
This is a reality not a fantasy.
After we got all our physical-material need we need to satisfy our mental need so the search for help keep on going.
It never stop.
It goes on and on until we reach the goal of life but you are too dumb to understand how the system works.
Have a good day.  Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 815 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 46105 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 8996 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  My honest reason for disliking the idea of God purplepurpose 47 6462 December 11, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Athena777
  The reason why religious people think we eat babies rado84 59 6960 December 3, 2016 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Amarok
  whats the biggest reason you left christianity? Rextos 40 5601 July 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Reason Rally 2016 The Valkyrie 50 8811 June 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Reason Rally BitchinHitchins 4 2639 February 23, 2016 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Psychosis - another reason to be anti-theist watchamadoodle 34 12935 May 9, 2015 at 5:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The human male, Reason for all evil? fattychan 7 2472 April 12, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain