Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2024, 2:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligence.
RE: Intelligence.
Well I'm quite used to being humiliated. I could stick my head in a bucket of water if you like. Do you want me to stick my head in a bucket of water? I've got one ready, wait a minute...
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 19, 2016 at 8:34 am)Alex K Wrote:
(April 19, 2016 at 7:04 am)robvalue Wrote: When I got in, I realized I just wanted to see if I could get in. I couldn't be bothered with it.

Whoops! How pointless. Probably a missed opportunity.

You remind me a bit of Marvin the robot sometimes Smile
Brain the size of a planet, and no job satisfaction!

He reminds me of a fluffy unicorn
(April 19, 2016 at 4:47 am)robvalue Wrote: ... at the University of East Anglia in Norwich. Funnily enough I ended up going back there to do my degree.

My neck of the woods! Are you still round those parts?
Sum ergo sum
I'm afraid not. It was where I originally congealed, but I moved to Suffolk a while ago for a few years and now I'm in Kent, where my wife grew up Smile

I do miss Norfolk, it's a lovely place.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
The funny thing about nature and nurture is it depends. The difference in IQs between identical twins will be almost entirely due to nurture, for instance. The more genetically related two people are, the more of the difference between their IQs will be do to things other than their genetics, barring a mutation that affects IQ.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
The IQ test I took was so easy I know I got them all correct. It had multiple choice questions about how I rated their service.
(April 19, 2016 at 9:12 am)robvalue Wrote: I'm afraid not. It was where I originally congealed, but I moved to Suffolk a while ago for a few years and now I'm in Kent, where my wife grew up Smile
Almost the exact opposite of what I did!

Quote:I do miss Norfolk, it's a lovely place.
Safest place in the UK, except for accidental gun-related deaths Undecided
Sum ergo sum
I wonder if we passed each other in the middle Tongue

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Correlations between Intelligence & Interest Azu 6 1407 May 8, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Intelligence, Consciousness and Soul, oh my; Sy Montgomery's "The Soul of an Octopus" Whateverist 11 2439 February 2, 2016 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Relation Between Memory and Intelligence? Rhondazvous 13 3946 December 15, 2015 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Intelligence of Crows A Theist 10 3155 November 6, 2010 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Ashendant
  Our cousins take another smalls step in the Evolution of Intelligence! theVOID 10 5632 January 5, 2010 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet